10

General POV

It's early in the morning when Chelsea's phone vibrated. As usual Demetrio slept outside.

She opened her eyes and checked her notification. It was Forbes tweets. Someone replied to there post. Her sleepiness went away.

She frowned.

A woman named Demi B. Posted a tweet under there photo together.

 Posted a tweet under there photo together

"Baby?" She confusedly asked.

Not that she's well aware of pero All out bakla ang kanyang asawa. Kaya sino Ang babaeng to?

She savagely typed. 'Baby who?' without thinking. She's not planning on sending that respond but looks like japan' internet speed is on a different level.

Unknowingly she went straight to bed again. Not caring about the world and slept.

***

On the other hand Demetrio's busy drinking his morning coffee when his secretary came in running.

"Boss!"

Demetrio looked at him rolling his eyes.
Ang aga aga may bad news na namang dala ang kanyang secretary.

"What is it?"

Instead of answering the latter handed him his tablet. Written in bold font.

'Marriage proposal to Merge Guh Corporation with Azure Institute Corp.'

"And this is?" He inquired.

"Boss the Japanese investors refused to sign the deal. The $20 billion dollar project is at risk. They wanted you to marry their sole heir." Ronnie informed him.

Kalmadong inilapag ng lalake ang hawak saka humigop ng kape. Mataman lamang syang pinakiramdaman ng lalake.

"Set a board meeting for tomorrow. I need everyone there. Take a rest for now. I'll deal with them tomorrow."

"P-Po?" Ronnie can't believe what he's hearing. His Boss is disregarding potential threat to their project.

"You heard me. Now go. Let me enjoy my morning coffee." With that Ronnie left him alone.

"You wanna play this game? Then let's play."

***

Twelve in the afternoon. Finally Chelsea woke up. It's the first time she slept like a baby. She glances everywhere looking for Demetrio whose nowhere to be found.

"Ang aga talaga. Workaholic at its finest." She mumble

She went straight to shower. After a few minutes she heard their bedroom door opened. She didn't mind she continues to shower.