Hold you forever (Fairytail: StiLu/ StiCy)

AAAAAAAANNNNNDDDDDDD I have published a book which is for the pair:

Sting Eucliffe x Lucy Heartfillia

From the anime : Fairy Tail.

It is not connected to my Nalu books in any way. So please do not worry. I hope you guys like the book!!

Cover done by: @TrinityLi  Thanks!

~Grace

_______________________________________________________

Lucy's POV

. As I  walked towards the guild, i hummed a soft tune.

I  made a promise to herself; that is, to never be friends with males out of the guild, and the only one within the guild whom i don't want to be friends with is Natsu Dragneel.

Call me crazy, but there was a very simple reason for that. And he was the one who caused it.

I guess I shall explain it then, since i'll only leave you confused.

When I entered Fairy tail, it was a fun atmosphere, and Natsu and Happy were my best friends. Well, only Happy is now. Happy told me that Natsu would act differently around me, and I wondered why. But then he told me one day that it was everything about me.

I was pretty, smart and kind. He liked all that about me. To tell you the truth, I had liked Natsu, but when he told me those things, I loved him. But I didn't get a say when he confessed his feelings towards me. It felt nice, and then we hugged. Not my fault it's not a classy romance scene!

Sometimes, Natsu would talk about his childhood friend, Lisanna, and I had no problems with it as I was the one who asked him.

Well, she came back from Edolas, and boy, I could have imagined his joy. I mean, I would have been happy if I was in his shoes. He would be with her everyday, trying to get her to catch up on reality. When he's not around, I would get the chance to speak with her, and personally, I think she's a lovely person.

I knew she liked him, though, because she told me that. Thing is, I like Natsu too. But I didn't really bother about it.

But then he went to far, because one day, when I came from a solo job, I caught the two of them in a park. She was talking to him, when suddenly it went quiet and Natsu said that he had something to tell her. Guess what?

He told her that he loved her. I was shocked, but then I realized that he probably liked her before. She said that she liked him too. When I came to the guild and they returned, they were so lovey-dovey, that I lost my sense. I stood up and walked to him; then I slapped him. Lisanna was surprised, but mouthed to me 'I'm sorry Lu-chan'. I didn't blame her though, but I did to Natsu.

He said that he loved me, but was it really okay to act like that, when he told me his confessions?! I don't think so! And we were technically together. 

So then, that is my story, because ever since, I always hated him and men from outside the guild. Only those in the guild were I ever close with; they had limitations though. We were not friends, but guild mates. Natsu and I were enemies.

Everything is strange, riiiight? Yeah.

STING'S POV

I sat down in my chair as I watched Lector play with Frosche. For some strange reason, I thought about the Fairy tail guild. I thought of all the faces I saw, but when I remembered a blonde one's face, my heart immediately leaped.

I don't why, but maybe it's because we're blondes. It's a blonde thing.

"Hey, remember that yellow-haired chick from Fairy tail? The one who is a celestial wizard?" asked Rogue suddenly.