epilogue

Epilogue

-------------

I sleep with Eric that night. I can finally sleep with him without having to worry about initiates finding out. Initiates. That word seems so ancient. Now Im a member. A full member of Dauntless.

Erics arms are still wrapped around me and his face is buried in my neck. My eyes are wide open and I stare into the dark.

------------------------

"Are you gonna... do you want to... live with me?" Eric asks as we walk to the cafeteria.

"I would love to!" I say excitedly.

He kisses my cheek and we walk in the cafeteria. I grab a seat and a few minutes later he comes back with some food. I see his cake and groan.

"Are you ok?" he asks arching an eyebrow.

"Yeah. I just want your cake." I say eyeing it. He shovels a piece on his fork and holds it up to my mouth. I open my mouth to eat it, but he swiftly pulls it back and puts it in his mouth.

"I want my cake too." he says with his mouth full. I roll my eyes and soon Lauren, Ian, and Morgan sit next to me. None dare sit next to Eric. He doesnt say anything to them and they dont say anything to him. All of us talk and laugh at different times. It feels nice to sit with my friends and the love of my life. My life is better. It has everything I've always wanted. Friends. An amazing boyfriend. And I passed initiation with flying colors. I can now say that I am Dauntless.

I, Angelica, am Dauntless.

                             END