Chapter Forty Seven

Meghan's P.O.V

After calling a few people, telling them to meet me at the old house that Emma suggested we go, everyone is now here, ready to hear the plan that I am going to tell them.

Jake is standing beside me, his back pressing against the wall as he looks at everyone with fear in his eyes. There are a lot of people here, yes, and there is a lot of people who have tattoos and look like total badasses but I don't see why Jake has to be scared. I mean, isn't me standing beside him enough?

Emma and Danny as sitting on the couch that they apparently collected when they used to play in here as kids, wide grins on their faces. Then, there is Hailey's husband - Trevor - who I once mentioned to Jake when I asked him if he was flirting with Hailey, only wanting to tease him. The memory runs through my mind and I can't help but smirk a little as I send him a nod of greeting.

"Hey," I call and Jake looks over at me. "You coming or are you going to keep flirting with a married lady?" I ask, watching a dark red appear on his cheek. He waves at Hailey before running over to me and I send him a small grin.

"Are you into older ladies, Jakie?" I ask and Jake's eyes widen.

"N-No." Jake says and I nod.

"Good because Hailey's husband is a bikie..." I say, walking towards the elevators and Jake's eyes widen in fear. I let out a chuckle and roll my eyes.

"Only joking."

I may of said that I was joking but oh dear lord, I only wish I was joking. The only reason I said that was because I didn't want to scare Jake, knowing that if I were to say that Hailey's bikie husband was going to snap his body in two if he saw him flirting with Hailey, Jake would probably die from fear.

I'm just glad he hasn't passed out from fear yet...

On the other wall, opposite to Danny and Emma, there are the twins - William and Chris - that I have known ever since I arrived at my previous school. We were buddies until they had to move from being too much of a pain to the teachers and thats when I began hanging out by myself again.

Then, there is Lila. Now, she is one badass bitch over here. She has been to juvie before for two years because of blowing up her teachers car. This woman is one of the people that I met when I went to my first high school and even back then, the thirteen year old was still a rebel.

"Okay," I begin, clapping my hands together. "I have brought you all here because I need your help and you are the people I trust. As some of you may know, I have a daughter and her name is Charlie. She is only two years old and has been in hospital ever since she was born." I begin, feeling the tears sting in the back of my eyes.

"And some of you may know the two people that practically raised me. Evie and Drake." I say, earning a groan from the twins. William and Chris never liked Drake and Evie for some reason but I don't blame them. "Now, according to Drake, Evie has been kidnapped and being held hostage by people. I have no idea who but apparently the people are dangerous and unpredictable, which is part of the reason why I have gathered all of you together." I begin and I see Danny raise his hand.

Rolling my eyes, I look over at him with an eyebrow raised. "Yes?"

"I need the bathroom." Danny says, earning a smack over the head from Emma. Danny groans and run a hand through my blonde hair.

"You can go after this." I say and Danny bites down on his lip like he is afraid that he is going to piss himself right here, right now. Ignoring Danny's quiet groans, I look back at everyone.

"Anyway, because I turned down Drake's offer to help him, he has brought Charlie into this and told me that he will take Charlie if I don't help him find the bitch. I have no idea if this whole thing is a trap and that is why I need you all to help me with this one. So... who's in?" I ask watching as I make eye contact with everyone in the abandoned room.

Everyone sends me a nod and I look over at Jake to see him grab at my hand, a small smile on his face. I grin at him and face everyone once more.

"Okay, so this is what we are going to do."

●●●

A/N - This is just a filler. All of the drama begins in the next chapter. ALSO, THE BOOK IS ENDING SOON! I know, I'm sad too and I absolutely love this book but it has to end sometime, right? Don't forget to vote and comment!

-XmysterysmileX