Chapter 2: Night Fun

Laughing I understand how we became friends so fast. Together we have the best times of our life just by joking around. We call ourselves the Three Musketeers. We really don't have a lead because our personalities are so alike. Zion is the shorter version of Taj. Following the whole haircut and glitter fiasco, she decided to keep her hair short. Right now she has her hair spiked in with blond highlights. Her normally grey eyes have turned a deep blue. I know this means that she is a peace with something. Next to her is the one and only Taj. Taj may have been a bit dorky in his youth but after hours of working out he has really toned up. His once messy sandy brown hair is spiked with some gel and curled at the front. He looks ubber hot but I would never tell him that. These two have the biggest hearts and even bigger mouths. But I wouldn't have it any other way. Bringing out from my musing I hear the deep timber of Taj's voice. 

"Ny, babe, you are freaking hot tonight. If I don't get lucky tonight, I may be forced to ask you out" jokes Taj. 

"Eww T. Let's pray it you do not have to make good on that." I say. 

"Haha poor Taj. You will forever be destined to be alone. I admit it's a good look for you though." laughs Zion. 

"Whatever you two Evil Witches of the Valley. Zi-Zi, I can get any girl I want. And Ny trust you will be begging for some of my awesome loving." says Taj as he flexes his muscles.  

All I can do is laugh. These two have been my rocks since they moved here when I was 13 following the death of their mother, my maidservant's, Eva, sister. Remember when I said Daddy was keeping me locked in the Palace on account of his paranoia, well on this rare occasion he allowed me a brief trip outside. I was coming back to the stables after a ride. I was walking back as slowly as I could because well I this was like a kid stuck in a candy store. I was enjoying the peace and sunshine when I hear the loudest screams ever. I immediately expect Daddy to come charging out looking for me. Instead, I see a tall lanky 13 year old boy with messy sandy brown hair. Close behind him was an identical female version but with a strange pixie cut filled with glitter. As I am standing there the boy runs behind me and practically screams my ears off. 

"HELP! HELP! THE EVIL ZOMBIE QUEEN ZI-ZI IS GOING TO EAT MY BRAINS RAW. PLEASE, I'M TOO HANDSOME TO DIE OF SUCH A FATE."  

"But why is the Evil Zombie Queen Zi-Zi after you?" I ask calmly. 

But before the boy can answer me his female version comes charging at me at a break neck speed. Her face is beet red and her eyes look as if they are pure black. By now I start to wonder if taking my time getting back was a mistake. As I am trying to gather my thoughts about how to ease away from the situation before Daddy notices my absence, the girl lunges for the boy who has tried to hide behind me.  

"TAJ DEMETRI AIR, I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU PAY. I AM GOING TO BE YOUR PERSONAL HELL. DO YOU HEAR ME! YOU WILL REGRET THE DAY MAMA BIRTHED YOU!!" shrieks the very angry girl. 

"Well wouldn't that also mean you regret your birth as well since we are twins, Zion Kadyra Air." retorts the boy. 

"Ugh damn you and your smart mouth." 

"I know you gotta love me. But seriously Zi-Zi you have to believe I'm sorry. Didn't know the whole head had to see in order to cut your hear. Plus, how was I supposed to know that it was glitter instead of shampoo?" 

"Still who told you to go through my stuff? I can't wait to tell Mama." 

"Oh come on, think of it as payback for trying to cut my hair when we were 7. I never told Mama about that now did I?" 

Now that it seems that all the confusion has calmed down, I finally am able to breathe a sigh of relief. I know that I will get it later from Daddy but I can't resist the temptation. Here it is I have been stuck in some stuffy room for most of my life and then the one day I get out I run into these two. So I did what I always wanted to do, make friends. After introducing myself that day, I never expected for us to become so close. Because their mother was my personal maid, the twins were around me always and there was nothing Daddy could do about it.