Chapter 52

Louis' POV:

"Are you still okay?" I've asked this question too many times to count this past hour, but I feel the need to make sure that it's still true consistently.

Harry sighs into my chest, his hands pulling at the fabric of my shirt. He's not much for pillow talk, normally too tired to do anything afterwards. I can't blame him, I'm a bit worn out myself.

"Tell me a secret," He murmurs. I feel his leg wrap around mine and relax there. I find it ironic and suffocating that this big oaf decided to curl against me. I am, in fact, a lot smaller and much more fragile.

I think about this. There's a lot of things that I haven't told Harry, but I don't plan on telling him those things either. I also don't point out that he has been avoiding my are you okay question ever since we got dressed and laid down together. It makes me wonder if he is okay, but he wouldn't be talking so casually if he wasn't, right?"

"I rubbed one out after I got home from the first night I met you." My mind is cloudy with the memory of me wanking to the thought of Harry's body on mine. I barely knew him, but it was enough to have me finishing in my shower.

"Better than not being able to wait until then," Harry sighs after a while. I smile, remembering Harry begging me to dance only to get off to that exact thing. His red cheeks are still bright in my mind and I can picture his eyes that night clearly. He didn't become disconnected to the world after drinking, but instead allowed the intimacy between our eyes become stronger and stronger with the more alcohol he consumed. I had just learned his name, but he made me feel... special. As if he had already been woven in my life from the moment that I saw him grasping the wall with a sick expression on his face.

Maybe he was.

"Your's was justifiable, though. You haven't felt raw pleasure before, so when a guy touched you like that it was probably overwhelming."

Harry is quite a long while after that, so long that I think that he has drifted off to sleep.

"I'm sorry for hitting you. After today I'm going back to the doctor's." His voice is small and quiet. My hand reaches down to stroke the patch of skin revealed by his shirt bunching up at the waist. I feel his cold toes brush against my legs and it causes a shiver to run through my spine.

"It's going to be okay, Harry. There isn't anything wrong with you, just your sleeping patterns. You'll see." I bend down to kiss the top of his head. His scoots up until his nose is pressed to the bottom of my jaw, his chin on my collarbone. My skin gets goosebumps where he is breathing softly against it.

I push my knee up between us, pulling Harry's hands off of me and edging him forward on the couch. His back hits the cushions and I straddle his waist, suddenly remembering my wishes to leave love bites all over him. Will and Aaron will come over soon and see how messy he is - all from me. We had enough decency to put on pants and shirts, but a few bruises won't hurt, right? They're like kisses that last longer. And when he goes to work everyone will see the marks I left on him.

I nudge Harry's head to the side by my cheek and press my nose against the soft part of his shoulder. Harry giggles - literally giggles - as I run my hands along his waist.

Harry hums as my lips begin sucking a bruise on his neck, my tongue pressing over the blue - stained skin. I pull away as he squirms under my hand at his side.

"You're ticklish," I state matter-of-factly. I put both of my hands at his sides and observe him with wide eyes as he yelps in protest. His voice is a little raw from overuse - his volume is one of my favorite things about him. Harry tries throwing me off of him but I hold on tightly by my feet.