Chapter 34

Louis' POV:

I lean against the cold brick of the building, resting my head against the wall. Harry should be here any second now, and I feel my heartbeat accelerate at the thought of seeing him. I wonder if he's on his motorcycle, or if he's in his large black car. My cheeks warm as I recall us in the back of that car, me straddling him as I run my fingers along his bare chest, occasionally stealing a kiss or two and burying my fingers in his hair.

I feel a smile play on my lips as I see Harry pull in on his motorcycle. He sets the kickstand down and runs a hand through his wind blown curls, adjusting his shirt and I see him search for me. I resist the urge to run into his arms and instead walk casually over to him. His face lights up as he sees me.

"I may be mistaken but I do believe that I see a night owl out in the day time?" I tease. It is a little weird to see him in broad daylight like this. His dimples are deep as he grins at my joke.

"Hello to you too." Harry surprises me then by pulling me in for a hug. He puts his nose against my cheek as I wrap my arms around his shoulders.

"I missed you," Harry speaks into my ear. I smile and kiss his cheek.

"I missed you too." Which is embarrassingly the truth, I missed him all too much in the past day without him. He's like a drug, making you crave more of him at the slightest encounter. The more you have of him the more you want.

I pull away from Harry and take a deep breath. "Are you ready?"

"Is it feeling okay?" Harry points to my lip. All too often I forget that the piercing is there, only to touch my lip and cringe at the slight pain. It's been better as the days progress, although when I press the damp cotton swab against it the pain is still present. Bearable, but still there.

"Yeah. I wouldn't be getting ideas any time soon though," I bump his shoulder with mine and smile. Harry blushes and nudges me back.

"Aaron invited me to a party on Saturday." Harry says, slowing down a little to walk by my side. His legs are a good deal longer than mine, so his average pace is nearly twice mine.

Aaron lives in a frat house, and he throws these parties once every month. I've gone a few times and all that happens is drunk hookups between college students and childish party games. I haven't gone in a while, I don't find it very interesting. With Harry going this time though maybe it won't be so bad.

"The parties are shit." I laugh.

Harry shrugs. "Maybe not. You've never been with me." He chuckles.

"Oh come on, have you ever even been to a party with drinking?" Harry doesn't seem like your average party attender. Then again he doesn't seem like a stripper either. He's definitely attractive enough to be, but with the cheeky grin and the dimples he seems more likely to be on the floor playing blocks with three year olds.

Harry puts his hand on his chest and acts offended. "I'll have you know I was quite the party animal." He tries to keep a serious expression but he can't help the smile forming on his lips.

"You're serious about going?" A gust of wind blows past us and I shiver, crossing my arms and wrapping my jacket tighter around me.

Harry notices this and furrows his brow. "Do you want my jacket?" He begins taking it off. I shake my head.

"I'm fine Harry, I don't need you to take care of me all the time." I realize that may have sounded mean, so I put my arm in his and put our hands together. "Thank you," I add, leaning against him.