Chapter 47

Louis' POV:

Harry's been my first for a lot of things. He is the only one to buy me flowers. I haven't taken a shower with anyone else. He's the first person to lend me a jacket, which I still have in possession. I have never just slept with someone other than Harry. He was the first person outside of my family to know the story about my experience on the subway.

And he is the first one to give me a strip tease.

Which, in fact, is in front of my closest friends. I'm not worried about that, though, as I take in Harry's attire.

He looks like a real police officer, with the hat and uniform and everything. I feel myself hardening just by looking at him and imagining all the things I could do.....

"Yes, I've been called to oversee this party, to make sure the noise stays under control and that no one has been..." Harry hooks his thumbs in his leather belt and moves in front of me, close enough that I could touch him. I would touch him if we were the only ones here. I would do a lot of other things if it was only us.

I'm pulled to my feet and my chest collides with his. Harry's mouth moves to my ear and I feel a shiver run up my spine as he speaks.

"...Naughty." I put my hand on his chest and look around; everyone has seemed to become bored with the display since it doesn't involve alcohol.

Harry sets his hands on my hips and crouches down to my thighs, slowly standing. His face is an inch away from my body as he moves from my thighs to my crotch to my chest, purposefully not touching me except for the grip he has on my hips.

I whimper with impatience. I'm ready to jump on him now. As much as I love that uniform on him it would look even better off. Or maybe just the hat...

Harry smirks as he stands up all of the way, his eyes shining. He knows exactly what he's doing to me.

My pants have become uncomfortably tight and I lift my hips to meet Harry's. I hear him laugh as he pushes my needy hips away. I pout and he takes his hat off to put it on my head. His curls are slightly smushed, curling excessively at his ears and it's taking all of my strength to not take him in the middle of this floor in front of everyone.

He bites the side of his lip and I groan at the sight. We need to go somewhere else, alone.

I snake my hands around to his lower back, surprised that he's letting me touch him at all. Unable to help myself, I pull my right hand back and pop it against his ass.

Harry makes an O with his lips and his cheeks redden, as if he can't believe that I just spanked him. He regains his composure quickly, though, and grins deviously.

"I see why I was called. I am in need to straighten out all of this naughtiness." I wish he'd quit with this act and let me fuck him already. I'm longing to be touched and he's dragging it out, but it a weird way it's entertaining.

"Hell yeah you do." He raises an eyebrow. "Officer," I add, smiling as I go along with the act.

Harry puts his hand under my bum, on my thigh, and for a moment I think that I'm about to be pleasured. I gasp as he lifts me like a child onto his waist. My hands hook together behind his neck and I rut against his stomach, positive that he can feel just how much I want him.

He chuckles and carries me easily to the terrace, setting me down and sliding the door shut. I begin to ask why we're out here when Harry nudges my shoulder, causing me to sit involuntarily in the lay out chair.

Harry opens a pouch attached to his belt and my eyes widen as I see handcuffs, the real metal kind. He hooks one clasp to the door handle and the other to the part of the door that locks on the inside.