chapter 3

Val's pov

Ethan had left to go hang out with Emma.

I never liked her, and i guess she never liked me because everytime I used to hangout with ethan she would always call him. But that was a long time ago.

Gray and I were headed to this ice cream place called 'snow factory' they sell this ice cream that's like if ice cream, cotton candy, and snow cones had a baby.

Its was one of our favorite places when we used to hang out back in jers.

"Val,  I have a feeling that you like my brother"

"What gives you that idea?"

We are sitting down outside of the place on a table.

"Well, I mean I saw you get this expression on your face when E said he was gonna go with Emma"

"And why does that concern you" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, you'll see" he smirked taking a spoonful of his ice cream.

"Okay"
-
"Thanks for today Gray"

"Get ready for day two motherfucker" he laughed.

I looked up from my phone and looked him dead in the eye.

"What?" he cracked

"Call me that one more and you wont have a voice 'box' anymore just like spongebob" I said knowing that will make him shut up.

"Fuck off" he said with a smirk.

That fucker got my attention.

I stood up and made myself look at tall as hell even though he towered over me.

"Listen up here you little fucker. The only one here thats gonna get fucked up is your little dick face"

"Your mean" he pouted like a little kid and walked over to his room grabbing the bag of ships from the counter.

I heard the front door open and something fall down.

I jumped up from the couch and ran over to see what happened.

Ethan was standing there sitting down with his hands palmed on his face.

"hey, hey, hey, hey, hey what's wrong buddy?" i kneeled down.

"I caught her with Alex" he cried even louder.

"Alex!??" I said in anger.

"yeah" he sobbed.

Alex used to be our friend back then but he moved to LA because vine made him famous and changed him.

"Im so sorry E, they're both dicks" I rubbed his back while hugging him on the floor.

"I love you Alex"he said removing his hands from his face and looking up to my eyes.

A/n note

Sorry for giving you all a cliffhanger, my bad.

I havent updated in a long time due to some personal​ issues but I have been more in the mood to write lately so dont fear cause mah mood is here.

Anyways thank you all for possibly reading this far and i will try my 100% best tp write at least 3 times each week.

Please drop a vote if it doesnt bother you, i mean its only a click away

Love you guys💓

Cheers to ethan confessing to y/n about his feelings🍺or🍻