The Undead Hunter

A/N

Hey everyone! So here's chapter two of this story. For this chapter, Y/N will be learning to live with the students as a person. But he'll still try to get himself killed at some point. Do you think he can die in Remnant? Read on to find out. Enjoy!

Ozpin's POV

 Y/N: I am Y/N, the chosen undead of Lothric and Lord of Cinder.  

Ozpin: I would like to ask you some questions about where you came from on the way to Beacon, if that's ok with you.

Y/N: Very well.

I wondered what his story was. What did he do? Who did he know? How did he handle himself? As I asked myself these questions, we approached Beacon. When we got up to my office, I gestured for him to sit down.

Y/N: So what do you want to know?

Ozpin: First of all, who are you?

Y/N: Y/N, the ashen one or chosen undead who became the legendary lord of Cinder by relighting the First Flame and bringing light back to the kingdom of Lothric.

Ozpin: Now, what is the ashen one?

Y/N: Since this is place is not of the same realm, I don't expect you'll understand. The ashen one is the undead warrior, chosen by the gods and lead by the Firekeeper to return the lords to their thrones and relight the First Flame. This causes life to be returned to the kingdom and peace to last another few centuries.

Ozpin: And what is the Lord of Cinder?

Y/N: Simply, a wielder of the First Flame.

Ozpin: Ok, last question. What is that weapon of yours?

Y/N: My sword? I have many. This is the Fume Ultra Greatsword. My other weapons vary greatly but my armor is usually the same. Now I wear the Elite Knight armor set, but I occasionally wear the armor of Sir Knight Artorias, the Wolf Knight armor.

Ozpin: This is quite a lot of information. If you could, I would like you to fill in this form to attend my school. My hope is to train great warriors, I believe you would benefit greatly from it.

Y/N: I am most likely a greater warrior than these, children you have here. You cannot teach me anything that I have not learned a thousand different ways before.

Ozpin: Then perhaps you would teach? The children could use your level of expertise. 

Y/N: ... Perhaps. Though I would likely end their lives in the classrooms.

Ozpin: Then you will be a strategic combat instructor along side Glynda. Then, she can be sure you don't kill my students.

Y/N: If I'm such a risk, why bring me into your school?

Ozpin: Because if you were to join our enemies, it would mean the end of everything we've worked for.

Y/N: Very well, I will work with you. Perhaps, I may find meaning in this eternal life here.

Ozpin: It's a pleasure to have you, Mr. Y/N.

Y/N: Just Y/N. 

We shake hands and as we do, Ironwood walks in.

Ironwood: Ozpin! Step away!

Ozpin: From who? My new teacher?

Ironwood: Teacher?!

Y/N: I have been requested by Mr. Ozpin to teach combat lessons to the youth of this academy.

Ironwood: Guess that's being cut short. You're coming with me! Under the charge of manslaughter, you are under arrest!