You growled and let your claws out like a lion ready to attack. Even with your broken and bloody body, you wouldn't let yourself go down without a fight. That's what your father always taught you and even if you did hate his guts at the moment, you took his advice to heart. Well, if you had one.

"Fine," your e/c human eyes faded and you made your demonic red eyes glow the brightest they could in their condition, "let's get this f*cking over with then."

The goggled man and the eternally smiling killer charged first. They came at you with hatchets and knife in hand, ready to tear you shreds. Your claws grew to their full length and you swung blindly with both hands. When you opened your eyes immediately afterwards, you saw that none of the two were affected. Cursing under your breath, you begged your wings to lift you above the sky again and thankfully, the begrudgingly complied.

You used your wings to pump air and try to knock them down and off the cliff a little ways back. The goggled man eventually did stumble a bit, proceeding to tumble down a mountain slope and out of sight. When he went down, the other two took his place in the fight. Your purple troopers gave out on you for the last time and you dropped down to the ground, tucking and rolling. Unfortunately for you, the ones with knives were already waiting for you and didn't hesitate to start slicing away at you.

You threw punches and kicks whilst simultaneously trying to shred your opponents. You saw that the masked one, was very strategic about his attacks. He waited until your back was turned to the other to start attacking you. While the man with the bloodstained hoodie acted on much impulse. He wanted to slit your throat even if he killed himself in the process. You also noticed that the gunned one was silently watching your movements against his friends. Probably waiting for the right moment to shoot you down. Oh well!

After minutes that felt like hours of exhausting fighting back and forth between you three, you had finally flung the white masked man against the same thick oak tree you were resting on with one of your powerful wings. He slumped down, unconscious, against its barky surface. The smiling killer did his best to form a frown and he growled back at you. "Oh, you're gonna f*cking get it now, pal!"

He jabbed you right in the side, puncturing your left lung. You sucked in a breath and instantly coughed it up, purple blood staining the muddy ground. The man tried to stab you again, but you caught his wrist and dug your claws deep into his cheek. He swore loudly, but that didn't stop you from throwing him into the same tree where the other one lay. The man groaned deeply, muttering more swears and eventually letting his eyes droop shut.

One left, Y/N, you mentally repeated to yourself, pull yourself together, you got this. Turning to face the last one, you froze in place at the sight that met you. The gun was aimed at you again and this time, you couldn't fly away. "Don't. Move," the man ordered.

Your breath came out in shaky puffs from the fighting. The back-to-back fights finally started to take their tolls on you and your thoughts were starting to cloud together. "Look, can we just talk and-"

BANG!

Falling to your knees, you clutched at your throat in an attempt to stop the bleeding. The man let down his gun and stalked towards you. You knew you had to get up and finish the fight. You escaped one monster, you couldn't sit there and let another one kill you. When you looked up again with pleading e/c eyes again, the gun was aimed at your head. You let out your loudest demonic growl and cut his wrist, making him yell and drop the gun.

You took this opportunity to pick up the man by the throat, frowning at him as he struggled to get out of your strong grip. Tightening your grip, you watched painfully as he gasped for air like a fish. Finally, after you had seen enough, you dropped his body on the ground. He panted and wheezing, weakly attempting to reach for his gun but you kicked it out of reach.