.Blood // 1

Something about Hell, 100 souls?

Are you a demon?! He's my soul-mate literally,

Let him go ... you belong to me. Your a nephalim!

What is this father, another sad attempt.

Save me. SAVE ME! Please release me.

RAIN ON MY

SOUL.

__________________________

O1.

I took comfort in the warm hand that was tightly locked into mine. We exited out the expensive high maintenance restaurant smiling and and laughing. He looked absolutely gorgeous on this night, and every time he smiles at me my heart sings.

(Baby you don't know, what you do to me. Between me and you I feel our chemistry.)

"Let's take this shortcut, my food hasn't digested yet properly. You know how lazy I am." I rolled my eyes but pushed him in the direction of the dark alley.

He was lazy, always wanting to take the easier routes. However it made no difference to me because he had me wrapped around his finger more tighter than a police officer's handcuffs. I gripped his hand tighter lifting our hands and sending him in a twirl. He giggled and I pushed him gently up against the damp wall. He grabbed at my waist pushing me up against him, he bit his bottom lip while he batted his long eyelashes up at me. My finger caressed his soft cheek as I made no attempt to try and kiss him but only tease him. I looked deeply into those wide doe eyes that had me tamed, his eyes moved down to stare at my lips.

(Turn me inside out, make my heart speak. I need no one now, you're all I need. Personality, and everything you do. Makes me to love, everything bout you.)

"You have pretty lips. Do they taste as pretty to?" I moved the messy fringe of hair out of his perfect flawless face.

My lips slowly descended upon his finally giving him what he had been waiting on all night. The kiss was slow and sweet, I could smell the familiar scent of his cherry lip balm and could feel the outline of his missing lip ring. He got impatient and forced my mouth open to meld his tongue with mine. I always told him to savor and prolong our moments but he was just so passionate about our love that he felt he needed to rush. So I let him dominate the kiss, controlling my tongue because at this point my mind became his.

(Your love is one in a million. It goes on and on and on. You give me a really good feeling, all day long.)

I was so in love with this guy that I didn't here the noises that now crowded into the dark secluded alley. When I detached my lips from his a wave of fear took over me.

"Their in love I tell you, love." A voice said in the shadows laced with disgust and anger.

He was terrified as he gripped onto my shirt digging his frightened hands into my skin. I moved in front of him to protect him. The shadows came forward appearing two dark muscle looking men. I quickly turned to Sun with much more worry and fear. "Run." I commanded and he did without hesitation. He tried to run but out of the other side of the alleyway appeared two more dark looking muscled men that had Sun in their grasp as he struggled to get free.

I wasn't prepared for this type of situation. I didn't know what to do but I knew I had to protect the one I love, my only love. "Rain!" He yelled out and that jolted me into action. I ran towards his captures and tried to grabbed him from them, in the process one other man grabbed me and slammed me up against the wall. I cried out at the force and harsh agony of pain. I forced my eyes open to look at Sun who was crying now. The two men that had him decided to grope at him letting their filthy unclean hands roam all over him.