9

after Dylan left that night, Eleanor called Louis and told him everything that happened. she told him how she caught another girl in their home and how she never felt so betrayed. she assumed Dylan was different. she assumed Dylan was going to stay but here she is, in an empty bed. an empty apartment. maybe love wasn't meant for her.

a few moments passed by and Eleanor was still in an empty bedroom. she took a deep breath and stood up slowly. suddenly, she heard a knock on the front door.

she walked over to the door and furrowed her eyebrows, "who is it?" she called out.

no answer.

"hello?" she called out again. she could feel her heart pounding through her chest. she felt like she was in a horror film.

"Eleanor?" she heard a familiar voice. her eyes widen and she quickly opened the door, "Louis.."

he smiled small and rose an eyebrow, "may i enter? its pretty chilly out here." she nodded quickly and allowed him in. he walked in and cleared his throat, "how are you doing?"

she frowned instantly and shrugged, "ive been better, honestly." he nodded and hummed, "how about, you go take a bath and i-" he smiled small as he took off his jacket, "make you some dinner."

Eleanor smiled softly and nodded, "yeah, sure." she made her way upstairs and the smile never left her face. she didn't think he would actually show up. she didn't even ask him to.

but, that was two years ago.

now its July 11th, 2019. a lot has changed and happened during the past two years.

lets do a small recap, shall we?

- Eleanor and Louis brought a beautiful baby girl into the world with the name, Ellie Jane Tomlinson.

- Louis and Eleanor moved in together, to keep their family close.

- Briana found an amazing man, who loves her, for her.

- Lottie and Tommy got engaged.

- Briana had welcomed a baby boy named Justin Jungwirth, the father left before the baby entered the world.

- Louis and Briana are still close.

now, here we are. the day Eleanor finally ties the knot with her true love.

the one that knows her imperfections inside and out. the one that knows how to cheer her up. the one that loves her for her true self.

Eleanor walked down the aisle in her tight dress and smiled happily

Eleanor walked down the aisle in her tight dress and smiled happily. she turned to her mom and whispered, "im ready."

Eleanor mom smiled and fixed her veil, "cmon then babe, go marry the man of your dreams."

and well, thats exactly what she did.

-

"Eleanor, do you take Louis Tomlinson to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

Louis smiled widely as Eleanor placed the ring on his finger. "Louis, do you take Eleanor to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

Eleanor smiled fondly as she felt the ring be placed on her finger, she looked up as her now-husband and smiled bigger. "i now pronounce you husband and wife. you may kiss the bride."

-

Eleanor walked into her shared home with Louis and their two year old daughter. she inhaled the scent of freshly made pancakes. "Louis?" she called out.

Louis poked his head out of the kitchen, "yes love?" he smiled small. she walked over to him and pecked his lips, "where is Ellie?" he looked around and whispered, "she is in her room, still asleep i believe."

Eleanor nodded and made her way to her daughters room. Eleanor was happy with how her life turned around, she married the man of her dreams, has a beautiful daughter and another one on the way. she entered the room and looked around, "Ellie?" Ellie shot up from under the bed and grinned widely, "mummy!" she made her way to Eleanor and held up her arms. Eleanor picked her up and smiled, "is someone hungry?" the toddler nodded quickly and laid her head on Eleanor's shoulder as she sucked her thumb. they made their way back downstairs and suddenly she heard her husband on the phone. she sat Ellie down and walked into the kitchen.

"year, of course. thank you so much." he hung up and turned around, "jesus, Eleanor. you almost gave me a heart attack." Eleanor let out a small giggle and smiled small, "who was that?"

he smiled and kissed her forehead, "Simon. he said im going on my first solo tour in about three months."

she smiled widely, "Lou, that is amazing!" she gave him a hug and giggled, "im so proud of you."

he smiled fondly and pecked her lips, "thank you. you've always been my number one supporter. well, besides my mum of course."

she grinned widely and giggled, "of course."

-

Louis and Eleanor were out getting dinner, just them. Ellie was with Lottie and Tommy for the night since Lottie claims she never sees her anymore.

Louis grabbed Eleanor's hand and smiled at her. they never knew this was going to happen, they had no idea they would get married.

throughout the night they enjoyed a nice meal, enjoyed a Harry Potter marathon.

it was almost midnight and they were in the middle of watching the third Harry Potter movie, Louis paused the movie and looked at Eleanor. she furrowed her eyebrows and looked at him, "why did you pause it?"

he bit his lip and cleared his throat, "are you happier? like, than you were before?" Eleanor smiled small and pecked his lips, whispered, "yeah, im extremely happy. ill always be happier with you." he smiled small and took this in, he is glad his life turned out this way. "im happier with you too."

no matter what happens, they will always be happier together.