1

Walking down 29th and Park
I saw you in another's arms
Only a month we've been apart
You look happier
-

its been approximately four months since Eleanor Calder and Louis Tomlinson called a quits on their three four year relationship. nobody saw it coming, some people are confused on how the couple that seemed so in love could end things out of nowhere. others could see it coming, with the constant bickering, the distance and even the fact that they grew cold.

Louis was walking down 29th and park with his younger sisters; Charlotte and Felicite. they were happy, doing some shopping for Daisy and Phoebe's 13th birthday that is coming up. they made some jokes here and there, they just talked. something they haven't done in awhile.

"what do you think Daisy would like?" Louis asked his sisters. Felicite hummed and looked over at a makeup shop, "makeup, most likely." she responded. they made their way into the store and went their separate ways. Louis rubbed his eyes and licked his lips gently, absolutely unsure on what to get his sister. he knew nothing about makeup. he knew one person who knew his sister and also knew a lot about makeup.

he pulled out his phone and decided to message the person he knew would be able to help him out.

To; Eleanor 👑
    "Hello, love! i was wondering you knew what type of makeup i should get Daisy? thanks x."

Louis stared at the message and quickly erased it. what was he thinking? he realised couldnt message his ex about this. he sighed softly and looked around the store. he picked out some random makeup that he thought looked pretty.

he payed for the stuff and walked out with his sisters, he hummed softly and they walked around once again. "do you girlies want some ice cream?" Louis questioned as he looked at them, they both nodded and made their way to the ice cream shop. they walked in and waited in line. they had a conversation before it was their turn.

"what can i get you?" a blonde asked them. Felicite was the first and smiled, "hi! can i get vanilla please? i want that in a cup also!" the blonde nodded and began fixing up her ice cream. Charlotte ended up getting Chocolate and Louis got Strawberry.

they walked out with their sweets, they walked around and laughed. Louis looked around and suddenly his eyes laid on a girl. a very special girl. a tall, brunette. he studied her face and actions carefully. suddenly he realised she wasn't alone, she was with some guy.

a muscular, tall man. a man who seemed better looking than him and for once there were no paparazzi taking their pictures, no fangirls staring at them, asking them for pictures or taking their pictures from a distance.

Louis couldn't take his eyes off of them because they seemed happy. Louis couldn't help the pain that was forming into his chest. he knows he should've moved on already but something inside of him wouldn't let him.

one thing he noticed is that how happier she seemed with him.

-

alright, new story and im actually going to try to finish this.
this is obviously based off of Ed Sheeran's song, Happier. i hope you enjoy it!
- Katie xox