3

Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you
But ain't nobody love you like I do
Promise that I will not take it personal baby
If you're moving on with someone new
-

Eleanor smiled and look at Dylan, she was in absolute awe of her new man. he was so kind, romantic and so generous. he did everything for her, did everything to make her happy and she couldn't have asked for a better man. he treats her like a princess and that's what she needs, she needs a man. not a boy.

during her breakup with Louis, Eleanor was unsure of dating again. she didn't think she could trust anyone as much as she trusted Louis. she didn't think she could fall for someone like she fell for Louis again. but then she realised she shouldn't compare every guy she meets to Louis. she hummed and laid her head on his chest as they watched her favorite movie, The Notebook. 

she smiled up at Dylan and giggled at a part in the movie. Eleanor could say she was genuinely happier, she is finally living a happier life. no more hate comments, no more paparazzi, no more people staring at them. it was finally just them and not the world.

"im gonna work late tonight so please don't wait up like last time, yeah?" Dylan said as he kissed Eleanor's head, she smiled and nodded. "alright. ill see you later!" Eleanor called out as he walked out of their shared apartment.

-

Eleanor heard her phone ring, unsure of who it was she picked her phone up and she looked at the contact number.  she was absolutely confused on why he was texting her.

From: Do Not Answer
   "Are you happier?"

To: Do Not Answer
  "why are you texting me? we haven't spoken in months."

From: Do Not Answer
    "Eleanor, just answer my question. does he make you happier?"

Eleanor took a deep breath and wrote out a truthful message.

To: Do Not Answer
   "yes, he makes me happier. he makes me happier than i could ever imagine. he treats me so well. he doesn't leave me for months, he doesn't choose the club over me. he has never lied to me, he never talked to other girls behind my back. i am so happy and i don't think nothing will ever change that."

Eleanor reread that message and didn't regret it. it had to be done. she was happy with her response, maybe it could tell him to leave her alone.

Eleanor closed her eyes and pet Bruce then slowly placed a hand on her belly. she has no idea what she's gonna do or how she is gonna tell Dylan but she does know she has to do it soon.

Eleanor laid in bed as she cuddled up to her dog and decided to call it a night. Eleanor wanted to know why Louis felt the need to talk to her. she just wants to forget that part of her life, she wants to leave all the negativity behind her.

-

Louis stared at the message Eleanor sent him and immediately guilt filled him, he knew he did Eleanor wrong and he wish he could change it but what done is done. but is is glad for one thing, that she is finally happy.

"aye, mate! me and the lads are going to the club, wanna come with?" Liam asked as he poked his head into Louis' room. Louis looked at him and nodded, "yeah, just give me a minute."

To: Eleanor 👑
   "nobody will love you like i do, thats a promise and if you are moving on with someone new then i won't take it personal. i just want the best for you."

he sighed and walked towards the lads, "alright, lets go. time to party." the boys looked at Louis and nodded slowly. they weren't sure how to Louis' sudden mood change. he went from depressed to a somewhat happy lad. they walked out and got into the van.

-

they finally arrived and Louis walked in, along with the other boys. Louis ignored the boys calls and headed towards the bar. he took one shot and looked around. he sat down with his mates as they talked among themselves, Louis was actually enjoying himself.

Louis sat down on a stool and licked his lips gently, he felt a hand on his shoulder. he turned around quickly and saw a tall-ish blonde girl. he studied her features and as he could tell that she was a sweet girl, he smiled a bit at her beauty, "hello, im Louis." he held his hand out.

she smiled and shook his hand, "im Briana. Briana Jungwirth."

as the night went on, they stayed by each others side. as the night ended, they went home together.

lets just say, they hit it off.

-

Dylan walked into Eleanor's apartment and called out her name but got no answer. he figured she was asleep, which she was. he realised it was almost 12am and he mentally cursed at himself for coming home so late.

he walked into the bathroom and took off his shirt, he tossed it on the floor. he quickly got in the shower and washed his hair. he stayed under the water for a bit before he got out, he blew his nose and threw the piece of toilet paper in the trash bin. he noticed something strange in the bin, he gulped slowly and picked it up. thats when he saw the one thing he never expected to see. he placed it back in the bin and walked out of the bathroom. its probably nothing, Dylan thought.

he sighed and walked into the bedroom, he saw Eleanor there laying down cuddled up into Bruce and he quietly laid behind her. he wrapped an arm around her waist and slowly dozed off into a deep sleep.

-
if you haven't noticed, the chapters will be short. some longer than the others maybe.
this story is fun to write tbh, im actually confident that i will finish this story.
i hope yall enjoyed the three POV's
i will try to make this emotional or at least sad.
QUESTION: if i did a Q&A, would yall participate?
-Katie xox

ps, the guy at the top/side is Dylan