2

Saw you walk inside a bar
He said something to make you laugh
I saw that both your smiles were twice as wide as ours
Yeah you look happier, you do
-

Louis sat at a table in the bar with Harry, Liam and Niall who were celebrating the release on their new album, "Made In The AM". they were told this had to be their best album yet, it was filled with emotions and everyone seemed to love it.

their table was filled with laughs, they were having a great time. especially Louis, seems like nothing could ruin or bring down his mood.

"what song should we sing on Ellen?" Liam asked the group. everyone stayed quiet, thinking for a bit. "how about 'Drag Me Down'" Niall responses and shrugged a bit. "lets do love you goodbye?" everyone quickly looked over at Louis and furrowed  eyebrows. "are you sure, mate? we know how personal that song is to you." Harry asked Louis carefully, unsure if this is actually what Louis wants. Louis nodded his head immediately, "of course it is." they all nodded and ordered some more drinks. 

-

Louis walked up to the bar and waited for his drink. he leaned against the counter and looked around. he sighed softly as memories started flowing through his mind. this is where he first met her. the one he can't stop thinking about.

-

it was sometime in 2011, the band was getting their big break and everything seemed so perfect. Louis recently just split from his girlfriend, Hannah, a few months ago but he seemed fine. he wasn't hurting like most people thought he would. Louis walked into the bar with his bandmates; Niall, Harry, Liam and Zayn. they all got seated at booth in the back and they all chatted for a bit. they laughed and talked about their time on the X Factor, which they unfortunately didn't win but that didn't stop them from winning over the world.

"im gonna go get some drinks." Louis announced. he stood up and laughed at the side remark Harry had made about something stupid, he made his way to the bar and glanced around the place. everyone was having a great time, most people were drunk already. some people were dancing on the floor, while others were either talking, flirting or just making out. he sat on a stool and waited for the bartender so he could order.

"-i said im not interested, can you leave me alone?" Louis heard a posh, female accent beg. Louis looked to see it coming from, he saw a tall-ish, brunette lady in the corner trying to push off the tall figure. he furrowed his eyebrows and decided he should say something. "listen, i don't want anything from you. im not interested, not one bit. let me go. ow!" she winced as he grabbed her arm tightly, whispering something into her ear.

Louis quickly made his way over to them and shouts at the man, "hey! get your hands off me girlfriend!" the man turned around and glared at Louis, "this is your lady?" without hesitation, Louis nodded his head. finally getting a good look at the girl, one thought went through his mind and that was, 'man, she's absolutely stunning.' she was wearing a tight black dress that went right above her knees, she was also wearing black heels.

"now, please leave before this gets worse than it already is." the man rolled his eyes, glared at the poor girl who seemed frightened and left. Louis looked at the girl and cleared his throat, "are you okay?" "uh, yeah, thank you.." she whispered. he nodded a bit and smiled small, "your welcome.." he paused and looked at her. "Eleanor, Eleanor Calder." she nodded, smiling shyly and he smiled as well. "your welcome, Eleanor. i'm Louis."

she smiled a bit more and nodded, "well, thank you, Louis."

thats the night he met the lady that changed his life forever.

-

Louis sighed, he shook his head and picked up the cups. he wish he never let her go. as he was making his way back to the booth, he notice someone walk in. he tried getting a better look and he did, thats when he saw her. he saw Eleanor Calder. he frowned when he noticed she wasn't alone, she was with the same man he saw her with a few weeks ago. he watched them carefully as they made their way to a table where most of Eleanor's friends sat. the unknown man gave a quick kiss on her cheek and she smiled at him, her smile seemed bigger. she seemed happier. the man smiled widely at the beautiful girl that sat next to him. Louis couldn't keep his eyes off of them, no matter how much he wanted to look away, he couldn't.

the man whispered something into her ear which made her cover her mouth to hide a giggle, but you could still see her smile. it was a gorgeous smile, one that you can never get tired of. he wish that was him, making her laugh that much. Louis couldn't help but wonder what it would be like if they never broke up. what if they were still together.

"Louis, mate, what are you doing?" a voice asked behind him. Louis flinched a bit and turned around quickly, he saw Harry trying to look at what Louis was looking at. he huffed quietly and mumbled, "nothing, lets just go." he moved past Harry and made his way to the booth.

throughout the night, his mood instantly dropped, he wasn't talking much and he ended up going home soon. the group was confused on to what caused Louis sudden mood change. but Harry knew he would have to ask him about it later.

-
this is probably my longest chapter so far.
DISCLAIMER: Max is not the man Eleanor is paired up with. ill put up a picture of him shortly.
thoughts on this chapter?
thoughts on the story so far?
- Katie xox

Happier | ElounorOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara