5

Sat in the corner of the room
Everything's reminding me of you
Nursing an empty bottle and telling myself you're happier
Aren't you?
-

Louis sat in his bedroom, lost in his own little world. he didn't know why he thought coming back here was a good idea. something brought him back here, maybe its because he needed closure.

his mind his clouded and he was just staring at the door, not paying attention to anything else except for that door.

-

it was September 15th, 2011.

Louis and Eleanor left Niall's 19th birthday party, Eleanor followed behind Louis as they walked to his house. they both ignored the flashing lights. Eleanor quickly grabbed a hold of Louis' arm as a crowd started surrounding them. they walked in his hotel room and Louis took off his jacket, he glanced over at Eleanor and smiled a bit.

Eleanor hummed and pulled off her heels, she looked at Louis, "what?" she questioned and Louis walked over to you, putting his hands on her waist. "youre gorgeous." he whispered and kissed her gently. she wrapped her arms around his neck and moved her lips with his.

-

Louis shook his head and moved his eyes over to the bed, he gulped slowly and bit his lip gently.

-

Louis and Eleanor moved their make out session onto the bed. Eleanor was sitting on Louis' lap, her hands in his hair and his hands on her waist. his hands slowly made their way to her bum and he gripped it gently.

and lets just say it was a long night for the both of them.

the next morning, Louis walked out of the room to get some breakfast for both him and Eleanor. he walked into the kitchen and ignored Niall, Liam, Zayn and Harry who both were in the kitchen eating their meals.

"so, Louis, how was your night?" Zayn asked as he had a smirk plastered on his face. Louis shook his head and mumbled, "shut up." Niall snorted and looked at Louis, "someone is in a bitter mood this morning."

Louis rolled his eyes, he quickly grabbed the breakfast and hurried back into his room where Eleanor had waken up. "good morning, love! i got us some breakfast, i have an interview later so sadly, i have to leave soon."

Eleanor nodded and slipped into her clothes, "yeah, of course." she smiled sweetly and started eating.

-

he will never forget that night, that was the night he truly realized how he felt for her. he sighed and took a sip from his alcoholic beverage. he wished he never hurt the woman he felt on proposing to, she deserves the world and he's glad she is finally happy.

To: Eleanor 👑
   "hey, i know i said i would leave you alone but. i just want you to be happy. i want you to live your life to the fullest, i want you to say you found the one you never want to let go. if your new man is that, then im extremely happy for you. but tell me, does he make you happier? are you happier?"

From: Eleanor 👑
   "yes, i am happier. he makes me feel like im the only girl in the world. im excited to start a family with him."

Louis' heart stopped, he kept rereading it to make sure he didn't misread it.

To: Eleanor 👑
   "your pregnant?"

From: Eleanor 👑
    "yeah :-) me and Dylan are super excited."

and just like that, Louis felt his world come crumbling down.

-

this story is almost over :(
hope you guys have a good day !!
-Katie xox