6

Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you
But ain't nobody need you like I do
I know that there's others that deserve you
But my darling I am still in love with you
-

its been probably around three months since Louis and Eleanor last spoken to each other. to say the least, Louis still misses her but she moved on and he is slowly accepting that.

Louis walked around the mall with Briana and smiled small as they talked about whatever they could think of. Louis and Briana became amazing friends over the past months they spent together, she was there when he needed someone to talk to and he was there when she needed someone to rant to. they both were there for each other.

they walked into a ice cream shop and waited in line. "how long have you been living in California?" Louis asked as he moved his focus over to her. she glanced at him and smiled, "basically my entire life. i never really have been any where else besides here." he nodded and hummed. they moved up in line.

"do you think you'll ever travel or are you gonna stay here for good?"

"ill probably travel some places, but i don't think im ever going to move." Louis nodded and looked over at her, "come to London with me."

she glanced at him, "are you serious?" he nodded and smiled small, "yeah, of course. it'll get you the chance to see other places."

she smiled and nodded, "i'd love to."

"next!"

Louis and Briana moved up in the line, "hi, can i get a strawberry and- what would you like?" Louis looked over at Briana.

"vanilla is fine." she smiled small.

"make that one strawberry and one vanilla, please." he smiled and paid the lady. Louis looked around the shop and noticed a brunette. the one he can't get out of his head.

Briana looked at him and nudged his side, "are you okay?" he nodded a bit and breathed out, "yeah.."

Eleanor was there with Dylan, with a growing belly. she smiled at him and pecked his lips gently. she was way happier with him that it kind of hurt Louis but he knew he had to forget about it.

as Louis and Briana were walking out, they heard a soft voice call after him. he turned around and smiled small, that it was barely noticeable, "Eleanor, hi." she waved a bit and glanced between the two, "who's this?"

Louis looked at Briana then Eleanor, "this is me friend, Briana." Eleanor nodded and smiled small, "nice to meet you. Dylan and I were about to go. cmon, babe."

Dylan got up and grabbed Eleanor's hand but before they could go, Louis spoke up. "wait, Eleanor, can we talk before you go?" Eleanor nodded and Louis pulled her to the side.

"can you make this quick? Dylan and I have an appointment." he nodded and sighed, "right, you two are having a baby."

she smiled small and nodded, "yeah, so what did you want to talk about?"

"i just wanted you to know, one last time that im sorry and nobody will ever hurt you like i did." he took a deep breath before continuing, "nobody will ever need you the way i did. i hope your finally getting the happiness you deserve. i know there is someone better than me and somebody that actually deserves you, but i can't help to feel in love with you still."

Eleanor frowned a bit, "Louis.."

he shook his head and smiled small, "but don't worry, im slowly moving on. maybe Briana is the one who can help me with that."

she nodded slowly and hide her frown, "i hope you find the one you need. i hope you do move on because yes, i am happier." he smiled weakly and looked at her, "thats all i needed."

with that, he walked off with Briana and they made their way back to her place for a move night. which became a regular thing for them.

whereas Eleanor and Dylan made their way to their appointment where they are going to find out which gender the baby will be.

-

i believe there is two more chapters before this story is over.
which gender do you want the baby to be?
ALSO make sure to leave questions on my last update, the Q&A !!
hope yall have a great day :-))
-Katie xox