Chapter 10

Liz's POV.

I heard the door open and close down stair the door we use to enter and leave our house. That scared me a little. I looked at the time on my phone which read 2 a.m. I grabbed my phone and ran to my bathroom and to Abby's room. Remembering that Ben Is with her tonight I went to her side and woke her up. "Abbs I heard the door open and close down stairs." I whispered to her probably looking terrified. Her still being half a sleep she pushed Ben over and made room for me. I happily joined in after putting my phone on her nightstand. I feel so young being scared of every little sound. My sister put her arms around me and I fell back to sleep.

I woke up at 12 which was crazy for me I normally am up and ready to go by 8. I noticed that Abby and Ben were already up. I headed down stairs.

I was greeted by my whole family and Ben. I'm not used to having everyone home that a little strange. I said good morning back to everyone and went to the kicking to get something to drink. I made my way back to the living room where everyone stopped talking just like they did the first time they saw me.

My mom and dad both got up and sat on either side of me on the couch that I claimed to be mine. They both hugged me and started kissing me all over my face saying stuff such as, Im so sorry we weren't here, I'm so sorry this happened to you, we will get justice, we are going to keep you safe. In loving tones

I confused me for a minute what just happened until I saw Will, Casey and Abby all talking and not screaming or fighting. I was glad they told them now that I know how they reacted. I didn't think I was going to be able to. Im thankful for my siblings.

My parents and Casey started asking question about what happened. I answered all the question I could to the best of my ability. "Can we get ice cream? I really want ice cream." Abby laughed at what I said "of course everyone go get ready, Ben you are welcome to come as well." My mom said to us all. "No I don't want to leave" I tell my parents not moving from my spot. "How do you want ice cream then?" my dad questioned my stubbornness. "From the store please" I pleased as I put my hands in to praying position. "I'll go get a couple boxes, I'll be back in 10 minutes" Ben heads towards the door, grabbing his car keys before opening the door

"never let him go he's a good one" my dad tells Abby "I think she knows that dad, with all the boys chasing her and she still stays with Ben. no separating those to" Abby pushed Casey off the couch. I laughed to myself "just like your mother all the guys were chasing her back in the day" my day tells us, we all laughed a little "Abbys a little different from back in the day mom. Abbys got all ages falling for her." I could tell how badly she wanted Casey to stop talking. Ben walked back in with ice cream. "Oh are we playing the how many guys can we name that like Abby?" Ben rushes in as he heard the last couple words of Casey sentence. "Oh good now we have the best player with us tonight" Abby throws her hands up in the air and pushes Ben to the kitchen.

Sunday went by pretty fast. We played board games and played with our wii and ate food. It was the first time in awhile that we had our whole family with us and Ben that we weren't fighting and we were actually having fun.

It started getting at there for Ben left and Casey Abby and I went up to get ready for bed. Casey and I have school tomorrow. Abby has an internship that she has to do for school because this is her last year and then college.

All seniors start an internship of their choice before winter break and they don't come back to school until the last week of school. Its helps them finalise what they want to do for there for the rest of their lives, along with giving them an idea about the work force.

Abbys internship that she chose is a recording studio down the street from our house. She helps unfamous people sound their best while singing. She can sing no doubt about it, but the thing is she doesnt like to infront of people. She wants to become a famous singer and she has the talent and look to do so but she's afraid. I Love music to. I've been writing songs since I was 8. They all aren't good but I'm working on them. I sometimes make Ben and Abby sing them for me. Ben can sing and he enjoys it but he will never emit that to anyone.