Chapter 2

I followed Jack into his car and he helped me into the passenger seat. He then ran around to the drivers seat and placed the keys in the ignition. I sobbed onto my knees as he pulled out. The Jack's have always been there for me. With whatever problems i'm facing I go to them, I usually go to Gilinsky and Gilinsky always gets Johnson. 

          "Where a-are we going?" I sniffled.

          "My house, Jack should meet us there in about 5 minutes he said." Jack spoke. I placed my hood over my head and layed on my knees sniffling for a while. I felt his hand on my back. "Feeling better?" He asked and I nodded. "Good." He smiled.

           To be honest I think I just needed to get out of school. The thought of being around Cameron killed me at that moment. We pulled up into his driveway and Jack J sat on the steps waiting for us. I slowly stepped out the car, we left our bags in there and I ran to Jack J. He grabbed me and held me tight. 

             "It was Cameron." I felt my eyes water again.

             "Shh, Shh. We'll talk inside." He assured me and Jack G opened the door. We walked to the living room and we all sat by each other. 

             "So, what did he do this time?" Jack J spoke.

            "He kissed another girl again. Then he smirked at me after it." I looked at them.

           "That's like the 5th time in two weeks!" Jack G said. I nodded knowing it was true.

          "It's like a girl for everyday of the week. He makes me feel special but then he goes to someone else and makes them feel special. He's always coming back to me." I sighed.

            "That clearly means something Steph. He's coming back for a reason." Jack J said.

             "You have us okay?" Jack G smiled. I went to both of them and gave them a hug.

             "Now, let's make something before my mom gets home." Gilinsky laughed. We all rushed to the kitchen. We decided on making pizza. Johnson grabbed all the food supplies, I grabbed the pan and put the oven on pre-heat and Gilinsky sat on the counter bossing us around. "Faster peasants." He laughed. I hit him in the shoulder and he pouted as Johnson laughed. 

            "Don't be a wittle puttie tat" Jack G said before hitting my face with pizza sauce. I gasped and they laughed at me. I took a hand full of the same sauce and threw it in both their faces. It was on.

                                    'Kayla's P.O.V'

             "Cameron you're a fucking douche." I pushed him. Cameron, Nash and I sat in Nash's bedroom talking about what happened in school today. I just found out, he kissed another chick in front of my best friend. AGAIN.

              "I am not!" He sarcastically stated. He placed his hand on his chest and pretended he was offended. 

               "Yes you are! What the hell is your problem dude! You know she's liked you since like, 8th grade! Grow up!" I sat on Nash's lap.

            "Actually, she liked me since 7th grade and I don't have a problem! Can I not kiss other women?! Your not the boss of my life Kayla!" Cameron sat on a black chair in front of were Nash and I were sitting.

                "If i'm being honest bro, that was a douchie move." Nash spoke. Cameron rolled his eyes and looked at his bestfriend.

                "If Kayla, weren't here then you'd be agreeing with me, so stop being a suck up to your girlfriend alright?" Cam said while standing.

                "This doesn't have to do anything with Kayla, Cam. I just think you should settle on one chick at a time bro." Nash tried to reason with him. After that we didn't talk much about it. 

                    "I'm going to head out, I need to study." I sat up and kissed my boyfriend. "Bye babe, Bye Cam." I waved and walked out of Nash's house. I then texted Stephanie.

                     'Hey, Whatcha doing? Wanna hang out for a bit?"

                                       -Kay.

          Response:

                    'Hey!! You should come to Gilinsky's! Were having pizza! I'm sure they'll let you have some!!"

                                        -Steph.

         Response:

                      'Sure! omw.'

                                  -Kay.

                   It was a good 15 minute walk to Jack's house, and when I arrived it was starting to get dark. I knocked on the door and Jack G answered. His face was covered in flower and his shirt had smuges of red sauce. 

                        "Hey Kayla!" He hugged me. 

                         "Agh Jack! I have sauce on my shirt." I laughed. He apologized when I walked in. I told him it was no problem. He led me into the kitchen. Jack J and Stephanie both had food all over them.

                        "Am I apart of the club yet?" I showed them my shirt.

                        "Hey!" They both said insync. I walked up to them and hugged them.

                        "Not yet." Stephanie came up to me and slapped flower and sauce in my face. I gasped and they laughed. 

                         "Hey!" I pouted and she hugged me.

                         "Jack, i'm home!" We heard a voice coming closer. We all laughed and turned around to see Mrs.Gilinsky's face. Her jaw was dropped and her arms made a 'w' form at her sides.

                          "Hi Mom!" Jack waved. Everyone bursted into laughter. Even Mrs. Gilinsky laughed. After a while, we had to pick everything up and for dinner we ate pizza.