Chapter thirteen

I was still scared and traumatised because of nearly experiencing rape. My body was filthy and disgusting after that. I pulled away from Fahad and started crying even harder.
"Fahad I'm scared" I said in between my unlady like sobbing. Fahad hugged me and said sweet nothing's in my ear.

"Here, let me help you come down" Fahad said softly holding my hand and pulling me down from the sink. I looked down at my shirt and frowned.

"I can't wear this! This is too short Fahad and revealing" I said panicking and sobbing harder. Only hours ago it was my normal school shirt but- I don't know why it looks too short for my liking and I'm still scared as hell.
"Oh Zara, I'm soo sorry I was late for you, if I wasn't there earlier then you wouldn't be like this' he mumbled with regret and looked into my eyes.

I stood quietly because I wasn't going out of the girls' bathroom with this T-shirt. Fahad looked down at himself and not a second later he took his shirt off and started unbuttoning my shirt. My eyes widened and I tensed. I think he noticed because he gave me a reassuring look. I started to relax and let him unbutton my shirt. Once I took my shirt off, Fahad put his shirt, which smelled fresh and like Fahad, over my head and I put my arms in the holes. His red polo shirt was up to my thighs and baggy which I thought was safer. When I looked up to see Fahad, surprisingly I just noticed he was shirtless in front of me. My breathing just got jagged and I couldn't look anywhere else but his abdomen. He either didn't notice me staring or he was just really good at hiding it.

"Fahad?" I asked to get his attention because he was texting someone. He looked up and hummed in response "what are you going to wear?" I questioned him looking towards his bare chest but he shrugged.
"I don't care what I'm wearing, I just care that as long as you're covered" I nodded in appreciation. I wanted to smile, like I did in the kiss, but it just wouldn't form on my face.

He sighed and held my hand to pull me so I could walk along him.
"Fahad, do you actually love me?" I half whispered, looking down on the floor. That made him halt his footsteps and look back at me.
"Yes Zara, why would you ask that?" He asked with a confused expression on his face. New salty tears were running down my face and I couldn't stop them at all.
"Fahad look at me! Would you want to be associated with a girl who nearly got raped! Your reputation will go down, people wouldn't want to be with you!" I exclaimed hopelessly with tears running down non-stop. I don't even know why I was trying to push away the best thing that ever happened to me; Fahad.

Without a reply, Fahad just pulled me for a hug and I obliged, crying harder on his bare chest.
"I don't care" he mumbled.
He pulled away looking straight into my eyes "I don't give two shit's about what other people think about me, about us Zara. They can't decide who I should or shouldn't be with. You are everything that I wanted and more. Please... Please Zara, you didn't get raped and that's all that matters and I know that it's my fault that you're in this situation but I'm a very jealous and selfish guy, I want you and nothing else. Please don't leave me again" he pleaded and whispered the last part.

That just made my heart melt and I was going to reply but then I heard someone scream my name. That made me and Fahad look at the direction where the scream was coming from. It was Anonna. She ran up to me and hugged me tightly. I cried in her arms and she just cooed in my ears. When we pulled away, I saw Zayn looking at me sadly. He pulled me in for a hug as well
"Whoever did this to you Zara will pay, badly" he said with anger in his tone. He pulled away and asked Fahad "where is that asshole?"

I was very reluctant to go back inside the classroom. What if he was awake? But I highly doubt that because of the amount of punches Fahad gave him. I held Fahad's hand tightly while Anonna was right beside me. Once we entered the classroom, Jacob was lying on the ground but started groaning and shaking suddenly which made my eyes widen and panic. I had to be stronger than this I said to myself. I saw Zayn go up to him.
"Why did you do it?" He asked rather calmly but I think he was containing his anger for later. Jacob was fully awake but wouldn't reply. Zayn got angry and punched him. "Why did you do it?!" He asked again with a raised voice
"I- argh!- was the b.best football player in the school until Fahad decided to bloody try out" he said with pain but stopped talking while looking at me weirdly. I was trying very hard to stay calm.
"That's doesn't answer my bloody question jerk!" Zayn exclaimed in his face
"I had a girlfriend, I loved her but she had eyes for Fahad and his football skills. I got so angry that I slapped her and that made her leave me. I wanted revenge" Jacob explained with agony.
Fahad released my hand and went up to him.
"She was and still is a bitch and you couldn't even see it, she had eyes for me because she knew you were useless and she wanted a new boy toy" Fahad said this with gritted teeth.
"Don't lie to me! She loved me, I know she did" Jacob screamed at Fahad
"Keep telling yourself that" Fahad mock laughed at him "but for now you're going to prison cause I called the police"

Just on que, police officers barged into the classroom and picked up Jacob from the ground.
"You're under arrest for attempt rape" the police officer informed while putting handcuffs on him. Just as the police were going to take him away, Anonna went up to him and punched him straight in the face. Jacob moaned in extreme pain because trust me, Anonna can punch hard. You know why I know? Cause she slapped me once and the memory still makes my left cheek hurt.
"That's what you get for hurting my best friend. Bastard!" Anonna spat on his face. I looked at Zayn and his eyes were as wide as an owl. He came towards Anonna and grabbed her by the waist so she couldn't do too much damage on Jacob's face.

While Jacob was leaving, he gave me an icy glare.
"I'm going to make you regret it!" He said angrily which made me jump in fear but held my stance to show him that I wasn't too scared of him. I went up to Anonna and hugged her tight. She hugged me back and whispered
"He's gone now, you don't have to worry about him"
"Thank you for being a good friend" I said appreciatively
"Any time honey" she replied back pulling away and smiling at me.

"Where shall I take Zara? I can't take her to my house and I can't definitely take her to her own cause of what happened?" Fahad asked Zayn while pacing around
"Oh, Zara's family is in your house, they're having a sleep over I think" Zayn explained. I saw Fahad give a sigh of relief and smile at me.
"That's one of many reasons why I'm fortunate that our families are very close" he said holding my hand. That made me smile at him. His smile went bigger and he pecked my lips. "Your smile is the only thing that keeps me alive" he replied pressing our foreheads together "and you look very sexy wearing my shirt" he winked and I blushed looking away which he chuckled at "I'm happy you're smiling again"

We both were in our own world. Not giving a damn about anything else. Just us. What Jacob was about to do was horrible but I needed to be strong and I have to keep in mind that I could've actually gotten raped but didn't all thanks to god. Jacob was gone prison so I know I'll be safe. I know that I won't heal straight away but for Fahad, I'm going to try harder. Zayn made us come out of our trance by coughing way too loudly.
"Do you wanna go home now?" Fahad asked
"Yeah, I'm tired" I replied "but first, can you please put on a shirt because I know you're going to be the centre of attention walking like that" I instructed him which he just laughed at.
"Jealous much?" He asked smirking
"Disobedient much?" I asked mockingly. That made him shut up and look for a shirt in the boys' changing room. Anonna and I started laughing at this
"He's one hell of a gentleman" Anonna commented
"No he's not a gentleman, he's my man" I replied disapproving the statement Anonna gave childishly. She just chuckled at that shaking her head amusingly like a mother saying no to a child.

Once Fahad wore a shirt, me and him started making our way to my house. Luckily I always keep an extra key in my bag for emergency reasons. Sadly, Anonna had to go home because of her parents and Zayn was going to Fahad's house instead.. When we arrived at my house, I straight went to my bedroom to sleep which made Fahad follow. As I was about to close my eyes for slumber, I saw Fahad taking of his shirt again.
"I want to sleep with my girlfriend" my eyes widened in shock "don't worry, I didn't mean the other type
of sleep" he explained which made me blush. He laid down next to me and we spooned.
"Fahad" I mumbled tiredly which made him hum in response "I love you" I replied before going to sleep

Sometime later*

I woke up hearing a sound, a sound that you hear when someone's opening a door. I think I slept for 5 hours because I was that tired-
I got panicked then I heard my mums voice from downstairs. Oh shit!
I looked back at Fahad who was sleeping peacefully. On my bed. Next to me. Fahad was still in my room!

A/N vote! And comment! Please
And thanx to Styron for giving me a good idea for this chapter :P