Gerudo fortress and spirit temple

Link POV.

I stay with my wife Impa and daughter Katelynn for a week before head out back my journey again and Sheik was on the way to spirit temple to meet at spirit temple after I leaving the Gerudo fortress and Sheik stay with his finacee and his daughter Brianna it be while before I could  coming to home to see my family again I saw the Gerudo watching I get pass them to find the prisoners man.

What took you long  I give up hope being save from this place said the first man.

Sorry I has a baby on the way then then my wife water broken I couldn't leaving if I went with my new born baby girl before I  coming here said Link.

You married and have a daughter what your wife name said the man.

Impa of the Sheikah tribe she my wife said Link.

You mean you married to a Sheikah wow what your daughter name said the man.

Katelynn said Link.

Katelynn that a beautiful name said the man.

Yeah said Link.

Look a Gerudo guard between you said the man.

What said Link.

You there what do thinking you doing said the Gerudo guard.

I draw my sword ready to fight.

You fight that fine by me said Gerudo guard.

We in battles I win the fight against the Gerudo guard.

Wow you real know how to fight said the man.

Can you get out of here without being see said Link.

Yeah please save my friends there four of us here said the man.

After watching the man leaving I made thought Gerudo fortress knock out the guard out cold with arrows I fight Gerudo guard to the last one all four man was free and next stop was the spirit temple a woman appear before.

You there your name is Link right said the woman.

Yes why you asked said Link

There a Sheikah woman hold a baby is here to see you said the woman Waiting my wife is here she done this before said Link.

By the way name April said the woman.

Nice to meet you April said Link.

I walk outside after April give me paper so I can leave to going spirit temple after I talk with my wife Impa and why bring  daughter Katelynn out here for.

There you are said Impa.

Impa why are you here said Link.

I got worried when Cassidy told you coming to Gerudo fortress said Impa.

Impa babe Bongo told you stop worrying so much I be back after Leaving spirit temple I always coming home to you and Katelynn said Link.

Your right I sure not worried about you so much said Impa.

Yeah please going to Kakariko Village I be home soon said Link.

After you find who the sage of  spirit said Impa.

Yeah said Link.

Will I come with Cassidy so I be head home said Impa.

Okay love you said Link.