The forest temple save Sarah

Hey Link how you like your breakfast French toast and hot tea said Bongo.

I love it's  said Link.

How was your sweet said Link.

Great Bongo you did a awesome job said Impa.

Thank you I'm happy you like it said Bongo.

Anyway I have to going I talked to you later I be by sometimes tonight after I save the sage of forests said Link.

Okay said Impa.

Impa  POV.

Link kiss me goodbye and leaving the house to forest temple where Sarah is I knew Sheik went be upset with him but I don't care he mind his own business and he need to do what Princess Zelda and Jessica asked him to do we are waiting for Link to coming back to us later on tonight I plan on made love with him again.

Impa  what are you think about said Bongo.

Nothing said Impa.

Sure you thinking of have sex with Link again right said Bongo.

You can read my mind you know I'm thinking right now and you know how much I love Link he my world my first love and my boyfriend said Impa. 

I'm happy for you Impa and I knew you found the one for you I hope you and Link will be together forever said Bongo.

We will I know in my heart we are mean to the moment we meet at the castle so I don't care what Sheik think I'm made love with him again tonight and I love him like I love you has a sister I always did said Impa.

Impa I love you too you are love a sister to me too and I knew we was sisters the moment we meet all those years ago you away be there for me thank you Impa said Bongo.

Your welcome sis said Impa.

The forest temple.

I made to the forest temple where Sarah was no where to found I was worried about my best friend we mean together since we was kids she help me thought a lots I saw Sheik I knew he was not happy with me but heunderstands how much I love Impa and I went to be with her has much she went to be with me I be staying at Kakariko village at night and I knew what Impa went I get back but first has to save Sarah I knew Sheik knew she the sage of forest I have this feeling in my heart he know.