[11]

your pov

"Y/n!"

"Hey Heather!" I smile and look over my shoulder to Heather Chandler.

"I got that note from Veronica." She smirks and hands it over to me. "You're welcome!"

"Aw! Thanks Heather!" I exclaim. "This is perfect."

* * *

" 'Ram and I died because we had to hide our gay forbidden love from a misapproving world' " JD chuckles and dusts it off. "It's perfecto."

I smile at him and lean my head on his shoulder. "So what do we do now?"

"Now we wait for morning," he replies, sitting us both down on the couch. "It'll be the best thing for Westerburg."

"We won't actually be killing them, will we?" I ask, before yawning. "Right?"

JD looks at me, "no, we won't be killing them."

I nod and lean my head against his chest. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me." I murmur, sleepily.

"I know, darling." He kisses the top of my head. "And you're the best thing to ever happen to me."

"JD, I've got something to ask you." I say slowly.

"Ask away, miss l/n." He chuckles and whispers in my ear making me blush.

"Why does Veronica hate you?"

"That doesn't matter." He replies shortly. "What matters is what Kurt and Ram did to you." He takes a deep breath and looks in my eyes. "They made you cry, but that will end tonight. You are the only thing that's right about this broken world. Go on and cry," he wipes the tears that have started falling on my cheeks. "But when the morning comes, we'll burn it down and then we'll build the world again...." he caresses my cheek gently, "Our love is God."

I notice that his eyes have glazed, like he's trying not to cry himself. "Are you okay?" I whisper, looking up at him.

"I was alone." He admits, "I was a frozen lake, but then you melted me awake; See, now I'm crying too." He gestures to his tears. "You're not alone."

"You're not alone..." I promise.

"And when the morning comes," he continues.

"When the morning comes..." I repeat, looking at him hopefully.

"We'll burn away that tear, and raise our city here..." he takes my hand in his and squeezes.

"Raise our city here..." I repeat again, smiling to myself.

"Our love is God."

JD smiles at me as I hold the phone to my ear, smiling back at him. "Yeah-lo?" I hear Kurt's voice.

"Hi, Kurt,  it's y/n... how did you guys know it was a fantasy of mine to have two guys at once?" I ask, twirling the phone cord around my finger.

"Wowuhh... lucky guess?" He chuckles through the phone.

"If you want it to come true, meet me at the cemetery. At dawn." I hang up quickly so they can't hear me laugh.

"We can start and finish wars," JD tells me.

"We're what killed the dinosaurs. We're the asteroid that's overdue. The dinosaurs choked on the dust, they died because God said they must. The new world needed room for me and you."

"I worship you." He took my hands in his and made me look in his eyes, "I'd trade my life for yours. They all will disappear, we'll plant our garden here: Our love is God." He kisses the top of my head.

"Our love is God." I repeat.

"Our love is God." He smiles at me.

"Our love is God." I whisper one final time.

JD let go of me and opens a tiny box of bullets. "Whoa, is that real?" I ask, looking at the bullets and gun.

"Yeah, but we're filling it with "Ich Luge" bullets." He explains.

"Ich Luge...? What?" I repeat in confusion.

"My grandad scored them in World War II. They contain powerful tranquilizer. The Nazis used them to fake their own suicides when the Russians invaded Berlin. We will use them to knock out Ram and Kurt long enough to make it look like a suicide pact. Complete with a forged suicide note." He holds up the note I got Veronica to forge.

" 'Ram and I died because we had to hide our gay forbidden love from a disapproving world.'" JD reads aloud. "And when the morning comes, they'll both be laughing stocks.."

"So let's go hunt some jocks!"