[9]

your pov

I don't know what JD is planning, but from the look on his face, it's going to be good. He holds my hand tightly as he pulls me over to where he parked his motorcycle. "Those guys are assholes, y/n." He mutters, shaking his head. "They deserve to die."

I laugh, "funny, JD."

He rolls his eyes and gets on the motorcycle. "Get on, darling."

I hop on his motorcycle and wrap my arms around his waist, holding him tight. The wind rushes through my h/c hair, blowing it around my face. I don't know why I'm feeling sad, but it probably had to do with my humiliation at Ram's party.

Tears pool in the corners of my eyes and they slowly spill onto the back of JD's trench coat, making it look even darker than it actually is. My breaths come out short, and I feel so embarrassed crying on JD as we ride away on his sleek black motorcycle. It almost sounds like a perfect romance scene, but I couldn't understand why.

JD stays quiet while we ride, and I can't thank him enough for that, but I know that when we get to wherever, he'll hopefully comfort me as much as I need it.

When we arrive at our destination, it's his house. At least I think it's his house, because it certainly doesn't look like mine. "JD?" I ask quietly.

"My house." He replies quickly, "I figured your parents wouldn't want me in your house this late, and I'm assuming that you don't want to go home right now."

I nod and climb off his motorcycle as he shuts it off. "Thank you, Jason."

He stiffens but doesn't acknowledge the fact that I called him by his first name. "We can talk inside." He says as he holds the door open for me. "Ladies first," he politely adds.

I walk inside his house and I feel exhausted from everything. I check the clock on the wall and see that it's nearly eleven thirty. "Can we relax on the couch?" I query.

He nods and walks over to the couch, laying down on top of it. "Come here, y/n."

I walk over to him and snuggle up close to him, breathing in the smell of him. It's calming to me, and I like it. "So, about Kurt Kelly and Ram Sweeny," he muses.

"What about them?" I ask, looking up at JD slightly.

"They humiliated you by harassing you, didn't they?" He continues, not really asking the question.

I shake my head, then nod when I admit it. "Yes, they always do it, and it's horrible."

"Well, what if there was a way to make them the laughingstock of Westerburg High?" JD grins and looks like a cat.

"How would we do that?" I already feel a tingle of excitement coursing through my veins.

He grins mischievously, like a kid who knows that they did something bad. "I'll tell you,"