[10]

your pov

"Yello?"

"Hi, Ram, it's y/n." I say, trying not to laugh. "How did you know that I secretly wanted you?"

"Uh. .eh. . .lucky guess?" He sounds like he asks more than said.

"Meet me in the cemetery if you want it to become true. At dawn and don't forget Kurt." I hang up the phone and look at JD. "Do you think they bought it?"

"Yeah but now here comes the ultimate test." JD murmurs, pulling me closer to his chest. "Do you know how forge a note with their exact handwriting?"

I shake my head, "my handwriting is crap."

"Well, fortunately for us, I think you know someone who can do exactly that." JD grins, keeping his eyes half closed.

"I don't think I know anyone who can do that perfectly." I sigh, "although I don't see how a forged note will be needed in this scenario?"

"Don't you see, y/n?" JD grabs my arms and pulls me so he can look in my eyes. "We're going to fake their suicide!"

My eyes widen instantly. "JD are you insane?"

"It's fake, y/n. They won't really be dead." He whispers. "It's just a little joke."

"A joke?"

"The joke will be that it doesn't actually happen." He explains, still looking slightly crazy. "Do you take German?" He queries.

"No, I take French." I smile, proud of learning the language.

He grins as well, "well we're going to be using Ich Luge bullets."

"Ich Luge what?" I question, deeply confused.

"My grandad scored them in World War two, they contain this powerful tranquilizer. The Nazis used them to fake their own suicides when the Russians invaded Berlin." He can be a teacher. "We'll use them to fake Ram and Kurt's suicide."

I nod along to his weird plan. "It won't kill them, will it?"

"Not even." JD kisses the top of my head. "I have a favor to ask of you, it's for this prank to be a success."

"What is it, JD?" I look up at him, feeling protected by him.

"I need you to get Veronica Sawyer to write us a suicide note. Because she can forge anyone's handwriting." JD asks. "Could you do that?"

"Of course, I'll do it." I smile, "it should be quite easy to ask her for that."

* * *

"Hey Heather?"

"Hmm, y/n?" Heather C asks while adjusting her makeup in the bathroom. Veronica was getting lunch at the time and Heather M was helping Heather D throw up.

"I think it would be funny if we wrote a fake suicide note for Kurt and Ram." I laugh to prove my point. "Make it seem like they were gay or something."

Heather Chandler looks my way and genuinely smiles at me. "Wow, y/n, I never thought you come this far. Veronica never thought they were funny, same with Heather. Doing them with Heather Duke is never fun because she tries to take my spotlight."

"So you think you could?" I plead. "It would be so funny!"

"It would indeed! I think I can get Veronica to do just that." She grins wickedly at me. "We need to hang out, just you and me! Because we can both be diabolical together." She blows a kiss before walking out of the bathroom. "I'll get that note!"

Things are going according to plan.