[8]

your pov

"Heather, I need y/n's opinion!" Heather McNamara shouts as she walks over to me.

We're all at Heather Chandler's house getting ready for Ram's homecoming party. I look at Heather McNamara and smile, "that yellow dress looks pretty!" I exclaim, "really great."

Heather M smiles and twirls in it, "thanks y/n/n!"

"Heather!" Heather Duke exclaims, "can I wear your red dress?!"

Heather Chandler stalks into the room and glares at her. "Did you have a brain tumor for breakfast?" She demands, "you can't wear my red dress! In fact you can't even wear red!"

"Why not?" Heather D demands, "it's not like you own the color."

"You look hideous in it!" Heather C smirks. "What do you think, Ronnie? Who looks better in red?" She turns to Veronica and asks.

Veronica bites her lip, "I think Heather looks better in red."

"Which Heather?!" Heather C and Heather D demands, looking angry.

Veronica shrugs, "guess you'll have to find out."

Heather C tugs the red dress from Heather D's hand and walks off. "I'm going to change!"

A bathroom door slams shut and all of us sigh. "Is it just me, or does Heather feel the need to control everything?" I ask.

"You'll have to get used to it," Heather McNamara gives me a sad smile. "She's always like this. I don't know why."

"She's just a control freak!" Heather Duke exclaims. "It's ridiculous."

"Give her a break," Veronica sighs, "that's just how she was brought up."

"Well it's not good," I murmur. "She should see her friends as equal. Not as stepping stones."

"Bringing people down is what makes her happy." Heather Duke explains. "It's horrendous."

"Then why are you guys still her friends?" I question. "You guys complain about her a lot, so why?"

Heather M sighs and shakes her head. "Because if you say anything against her she'll ruin you. Socially of course, but that's still horrible!"

I sigh, "let's just get to the stupid party." I roll my eyes and look at my f/c nice shirt and my black skirt(if your favorite color is black then just change the skirt color each time I mention it). "So, what do you guys think about JD?" I ask.

"Seems like the mysterious type." Heather McNamara twirls in her yellow dress. "So not my type."

"Annoying." Heather Duke rolls her eyes as she plucks her green dress from the bed. "Why do you ask, y/n?"

"Oh, just because he helped me with Kurt and Ram." I explain softly, not wanting to tell them that JD is kind of my boyfriend. "Just thought he was nice."

"Well, he isn't, y/n." The last remark came from Veronica, which kind of surprised me. "He's not who you think he is."

"And you know who he is?" I fire back at her.

She stays quiet and walks off to help Heather Chandler. The mythic bitch.

***

"Don't get drunk," I tell Heather Chandler. "You are our only ride."

She scoffs, "whatever, have fun, y/n." And there she goes, hopefully not to get drunk.

An arm wraps around my waist and I shriek. I turn around when I hear his laugh and punch his arm. "Not funny, JD!" I scowl.

"Oh come on, lighten up." He murmurs in my ear. "You're the one who wanted me here."

"Speaking of which," I point out, "you said you wanted me to do something with you for getting you to come to this party. What is it?"

He looks confused for a moment, and then it hits him. Literally. Ram Sweeny crashes into JD nearly sending him flying.

"Ram!" I frown and cross my arms. "What the heck?!"

"Sorry, babe." Ram reeks of beer and other assorted alcohols. "He was harassing you, I couldn't let that happen to my girl." He leans in for a kiss, but I quickly duck out of the way.

"Go away, Ram!" My frowned deepens and I see JD get to his feet.

"You're quite the asshole, aren't you, Ram?" JD asks, giving him a nearly 'I will kill you' look, but I know he'd never do that. 

"Well when you're trying to fondle my girl in public, I have to be." Ram glares at JD, but he was still stumbling around, due to his drunken state.

"Unfortunately for you," JD gives him a smirk, "she ' and your girl, I think she made that quite clear."

"What, and she's yours?" Ram demands.

"I'm right here!" I shout at the two, more annoyed at Ram. "You can include me in this."

JD wraps an arm around me, protectively and stares coldly at Ram. "Stay away from y/n, she's already got the man she wants." He pulls me away from Ram, who's still glaring at us and whispers to me. "Remember when we made our deal?"

I try and conjure how Ram reminded him of it but I nod anyways. "Yeah."

"I know what it is now." He glowers as we walk from Ram's booming party into the silence of the dark night.