[2]

your pov

"Ew, Martha Dumptruck." Heather Chandler laughs. "Veronica, you should forge a love letter from Ram."

Veronica rolls her eyes. "No thanks, Heather."

Heather McNamara pouts, "I really think we should sit down now, I'm bored out of my mind!" She walks over to an open table and plops down.

"Ugh, such a whiner." Heather Chandler rolls her eyes and walks over to where the other Heather sat.

"Veronica, I need your help with something." Heather Duke pokes Veronica. "Please."

Veronica sighs, "a true friends work is never done." The two of them walk toward the bathroom and now I stand alone.

I decide to snatch up some of the crappy cafeteria food for lunch, and I get in line. "Hey, y/n, are you coming to my homecoming party?"

I turn and see Ram standing behind me. I scoff. "No way. I'm busy then."

"Aw, but it'll be more fun with you there." Ram continues.

"I told you," I snap, "I'm busy."

He grabs my arm, "we can have fun there."

"Quit it, jackass, get off of me!" I shout, pushing myself away from him.

"Geez you two, how many times does a lady have to tell you to fuck off?"

The three of us look and I feel a sense of surprise. He's tall, dark hair, dark old-looking trench coat, silver hoop in his ear. "I was right," he chuckles, "assholes really have a shitty sense of hearing."

"What did you say, dickhead?" Ram demands.

"My buddy just asked you a question," Kurt frowns.

"Excuse me," the guy says and he looks at me, "are these asshats bothering you."

I nod, "very much so."

He grins, "come with me."

I look at Kurt and Ram before I decide to take my chances with this guy. I follow him through the swarm of cafeteria pedestrians who look at us with confusion.

As we walk through the doors of the cafeteria, I come face to face with Veronica and Heather Duke. Heather gives me a 'who is this guy, y/n?' where Veronica gives me a quite scared look.

I fake a smile and try to tell them, "come on, y/n." The guy calls to me. I nod and follow him out of the cafeteria.

"Where are we going?" I ask as we walk out of the school. "I thought we couldn't leave school during lunch."

The guy walks over to a motorcycle. "Right, but who's gonna find out, y/n? Do you want food or not?"

I smile, "what's your name?"

He looks at me from his motorcycle and gives me a grin that can only mean something mischievous. "JD."