[4]

your pov

"I freaking hate this, Heather!" I groan. "You promised that it wasn't going to be like this."

"Look, Kurt wouldn't go unless Ram came along, and Ram wouldn't come along unless you came." Heather McNamara sighs. "Please! You're my friend! You're supposed to help me with guys. You're my wing-woman."

I roll my eyes but laugh. "If he tried any funny business, I'm kneeing him in the balls."

Heather giggles and walks down the hill, "Kurt?" She calls.

"Heather!" Kurt exclaims, "did you bring, y/n?"

"I'm here," I heave a sigh, "so what are we gonna do?"

Kurt gave Ram a look that I could only figure as horrendous. "Yeah man!" Ram laughs, "punch it in!"

I make a look of disgust and Heather giggles. "So what are we gonna do?" She asks Kurt.

Ten minutes later we're in a freaking pasture. "This is ridiculous." I hiss to Heather. "Tipping cows? Who the hell does that on a date?"

"I don't know, y/n." Heather sighs, "I thought this was going to be fun. I was wrong."

"Yeah, well I'm leaving." I cross my arms over my chest and begin to walk away from them. Fortunately, they don't notice that I've left. I walk you the hill and sigh. "Sorry, Heather, you're gonna have to deal with this one on your own."

"Let's hope she can at least do that."

I whirl around and feel a surge of hope. "JD!" I exclaim. "What are you doing here?"

"I figured when I overheard Heather McNamara talking about this date of yours, that you might need a quick getaway." He chuckles at his joke. "Ram's an asshole, definitely deserves to die."

I laugh, "you're a dick. But that's not so bad."

"Want to get a slushy, my dear?" He asks, pointing to his motorcycle. "It's just a quick drive away."

I think about it for a moment. "I think I'd like that." I get on board his motorcycle and wrap my arms around his waist.

"Hold on tight, hon." He chuckles and suddenly were roaring down the path, where our slushies would be waiting for us.