He welcomes her

"Kara!" Barry exclaimed running into the breach room.
"Barry, Hi!" Kara said, a smile lighting up her face as she gave him a hug.
"What are you doing here?! I mean, I'm happy to see you but is everything ok? " Barry asked as he pulled back from the hug.
"Umm.. kind of? No attacks or anything like that, I just needed to escape for a little while." Kara said looking at her feet.
"Ok, well, in that case, let's head up to the cortex. Cisco's up there right now."
"Great! Oh, is there a hotel nearby that I can stay at?"
"Yeah, there's one downtown that isn't too bad."
"Perfect! I'll head there after saying hi to Cisco! Can we get coffee too? I'm dying of thirst!"
"Yeah, Jitters is on the way!" Barry said laughing.
Kara smiled and grabbed her bags. They headed upstairs to find Cisco sitting in his chair sucking on a lollipop. "Dude, you got to stop cutting of my-"
"Morning everyone," Joe said coming into the room.
"SENTENCES! " Cisco finished.
Barry and Kara just laughed at the now very frustrated Cisco and Joe who just looked confused. He just shrugged and took a sip of his coffee, checking his phone before saying;
"Hey Bar, I just got a text from Iris saying that she wants to stay at the house for a few days? What's going on?"
Barry just rolled his eyes and sighed; "Ya know, Joe, I'd rather not talk about it." He said, tension in his voice. Kara just watched from behind them feeling the tension rise. Cisco looked at Barry curiously then at Joe. While Joe and Barry just looked at each other. Kara noticed that they seemed to ignore her. Especially, since Joe hadn't even said hello before talking to Barry. She put down her bags and waited not knowing what else she could do. She wasn't really sure what she could or should be doing at this point, seeing as none of them had broken their gaze. Finally, Kara cleared her throat and walked towards Barry.
"Umm.. well Barry promised to get me coffee and a hotel room so I think we're just gonna get going. " She stated hesitantly, grabbing a hold on Barry's arm.
"Yeah! Right! Ok. Let's head out I'll see you guys later!" Barry said snapping out of his stare down with Joe. He knew he would have to talk to him about it eventually but right now he didn't want to deal with it. He placed his hand on Kara's and turned around. Kara let go of his arm and turned to the door. Then they both smiled at each other and super-sped away. Leaving Joe and Cisco stunned.
"Now THAT is awesome!" Cisco said chuckling pointing in reference to where the pair had just stood moments before with his lollipop. They raced through the streets of Central City with Barry leading the way. He stopped just behind jitters with Kara right behind him. He walked to the door and held it open for her bowing as he did. She laughed at his antics and curtsied as she went in. He laughed and stood up following behind her.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys! So I like how this is going and have some ideas for the future but idk where to end it. I want to have them dating and go into that a bit, but apart from that, I'm not sure how far this is going. If u have any suggestions plz let me know! Thx❤️