Ahahahhahaa

June 15, 2017 12:29pm
So the dentist had to reschedule so he could do a full checkup next time with my wired off. So we left and my mom made a doctors appointment and I'm slightly worried since I think I'm not exactly healthy, since I'm 14 going to be 15, 5'1" and weigh 98 lbs. And I don't eat that healthy nor do I always eat ;-; even tho I'm supposed to. I sometimes even have only like 1 meal a day. Anyways so I'm worried that they may have to monitor me and my health or force feed me with either a tube or injections. But the good thing is I don't think they'll do that. It's not like I'm anorexic or anything. Ahahahhahahahaha ;-; it's just I don't like to eat sometimes I know that it's good for you and it's for your health and I do appreciate and am thankful that I at least have food unlike others in the world, and as my mom favorite quotes are "You should be great full that you have something to eat other people would be really thankful of being able to eat at least a quesadilla" and "at least you have something to eat" they're similar.
But get this ok so on the front cover it's about the patient (I'm the patient) and it says sexual orientation on it. lol XD I can't.

But why would they want to know? But it's great that they don't just have heterosexual/straight or homosexual/ gay or lesbian as it's only options