2

After the short drive we are standing in front of a really big house and I'm feeling hella uncomfortable. Camila seems to feel it because she just sits with me in the car for about ten minutes before we slowly approach the front door. "Are you ready?" "As ready as I could be." I answer truthfully. "Okay, I'm going to knock and then you have to at least say hello." She informs me and knocks.

Camila Pov

I can sense that Y/N is getting more and more uncomfortable by the seconds going by. I just hope that I didn't pushed her too far by taking her with me, but now it is too late because DJ opens the door and soon I find myself in her arms. "Hey Mila, who is that good looking friend of yours?" She asks pointing at the really uncomfortable Y/N who tries not to look down all the time but fails miserably. "That Dinah is Y/N, she is a bit quiet so don't pressure her in any sort of way. Did you understand me?" I ask her in a very serious tone. Dinah just nods her head and motions us to come in. "Hey girls, Mila is here and she brought Y/N and please don't be too much of yourself. She kind of has problems with people if I can say it as this:" She explains and looks at me and Y/N for an answer and to my surprise Y/N nods and shows a little smile to the girls.

"Mila, why didn't you brought this cutie with you before?" Normani asks and looks adoringly at Y/N who seems to get a little bit more comfortable with the enthusiastic girls. "I wanted to give her the time she needs before meeting you crazy people." I answer and earn a playful punch from Y/N. "You never really asked before you idiot." She mumbles and Dinah and Normani can't stop laughing at my surprised face. "So Y/N if you don't mind me asking how old are you and what do you like to do in your free time? Just to get to know you." Ally curiously askes. After all this little things Y/N already did I'm pretty nervous if Allys questions gone too far or if she is really opening up to people.

Your Pov

I really can't believe that I said something and even smiled I think Camila is as shocked as me about me opening up. Damn, Dr Marten is going to be so happy for me. But Allys question is on another level. It's like I said hello to a stranger and now I'm talking to millions of people who don't know me and who will judge me based on what I say. At least this is what I feel and it scares me. I didn't realized that I just blankly stared at her until she says an apology and that I don't have to answer but for god sakes I have to or I will never ever be able to talk to people like everybody else. "Ähm, I...I am seventeen and I have a cat." Is all I crook out but Camila proudly smiles and hugs me. "You're doing great Y/N. I'm so proud of you." She whispers into my ear before she lets go of me. "So what is your cats name?" Dinah asks. "Oh come on DJ. Let the poor girl sit down and don't stress her out more." Normani bursts in and leads me to the comfy looking couch. "Thanks." I whisper and sit down.

After this everybody else sits down giving me the space I need and a few minutes later they're debating over Zac Efron or something else. I'm not really paying attention. I just feel really exhausted from talking so much and overcoming my limits.

Camila Pov

"Oh look, poor Y/N is sleeping." Ally coos and points at Y/N who is indeed curled up in a ball and sleeping. "It's quite a wonder that she talked this much and didn't just stood there or panicked. Also thank you guys for not pressuring her. She has her difficults but she is such a nice and wonderful person if you know her." I breathe out and the others look at Y/N in awe. "She really is cute. I think Lauren would like her." Normani thinks out loud which causes everybody to look at her. "Yo, don't act like you didn't thought the same." "They would indeed be really cute together." Dinah admits and we look once again at Y/N. "Camila, was she always this quiet?" "She was always a bit of an introvert and shy but it got worse over the years. I don't want to say more without asking her." I quietly say and remember the times Y/N would just go to others and talk to them. "We are so sorry Mila, no matter what happened. But we would like to be friends with Y/N and help her a little." Ally says and I nod. Knowing that this will be the start of something great for Y/N.

Before I can say something there is a knock at the front door and Dinah seems to remember something. "I think I kind of forgot that Lauren is also coming over." She whispers while walking to the front door. "Hey Laur." We all great her when she appears behind Dinah in the living room. She was just about to greet us back when her eyes landed on the peaceful sleeping Y/N. "Who is this?" She asked rather confused and walked closer to Y/N. "That's my best friend Y/N." I answer and Lauren gives me an unbelievable look. "So you never brought your best friend with you to meet us?" She asks me, I even think she is a little hurt about it. "She is not much of a social person." I quickly say and this is when Lauren seems to realize something. "I know her." She says a little bit too loud and Y/N starts stirring around until she opens her eyes.

Your Pov

"I know her." An unknown voice exclaims which brings me back to reality. As I opened my eyes I'm met with a really beautiful girl with raven hair and the most beautiful green eyes I have ever seen. "You have really beautiful eyes." Is all I say still admiring the beauty in front of me. "Thank you." The mystery girl say and motions me to sit up so that she can sit beside me. "I'm Lauren. We have a few classes together." She introduces herself. After a little bit of thinking I remember her and blush slightly because I complimented her. "Hey." I shyly say and Camila nudges me a little. "Lauren you know that she doesn't really talk or did she ever talk in class." Camila says a little bit too you know like I never ever talk or like I'm not even there which hurts a little. "She said something in class two or three times don't act like she never talks." Lauren defends me which makes me blush in a deeper shade of red as before. "Y/N You know I didn't meant it like that." Says Camila trying to save my mood which went down rapidly. "Hey Y/N, you once had a camera with you in class. Would you like to take some pictures with me? I also have a camera I would bring you to your house to go and get it and then we could stop by at mine so I can grab mine." Lauren offers. "This sounds great but for now I would be really happy if you just bring me to my house." I say in a tired and hurt tone. "Yeah sure." Lauren answers and looks apologetically at Camila who looks a little bit hurt because I never ever ignored her or was really mad at her. "Nice to meet you girls' maybe I can tell you something about me or my cat another time?" I say to my surprise and they just nod and wish me a good day.

After a ten minute drive in Laurens car I sit in my room. Alone. Lauren wanted to bring me up there but I said no. I am so dumb! Somebody wanted to talk to me, wanted to do something with me, even showed some interest in my feelings and I say no. Frustrated with me myself and the world I grab the diary and start to write a long paragraph before I grab something I haven't used since I was 15. It's a razor and I never liked and still don't like the idea of sefharming but it makes me forget and it helps me to calm down so I just start to cut.