One

Me and Amy had to go to the airport to pick up Vanessa. It's a one hour drive, Vanessa will be in LA in thirty minutes. I was texting Alex, she asked me what to cook for dinner.

" Oh, I forgot to tell you. " Amy broke the silence.

" What? "

" We'll have a sleepover tomorrow. Everyone will come. Literally everyone. " she laughed.

" Let me guess. Stevie, Ally, Jess, Alex, Alexis, Meghan and Vanessa. " we laughed toghether. We are like a little lesbian family, it's funny. Since me and Cammie broke up, Ally and Stevie is the only couple around. I got distracted thinking of her. The break up was really hard for me, one of the hardest times in my life. I love her like crazy, we were dating for 3 and a half years and I can't really remember life before her. But we were going through some pretty bad moments lately so the break up was not unexpected for me. I will always love her but I'm so happy that she is seeing someone. She seems happy and I'm happy for her. We are really good friends by the way, it's a little awkward being around Kara but she is nice and funny, I like her.

" Earth to Shannon! " Amy moved her hand in front of my face. " What's up with you, you're gazing your coffee for like fifteen minutes."

" I was thinking about.. Nevermind. "

" Cammie, I know. " she said, kindly touching my thigh to make me feel comfortable. " It's okay to think about her Shan, she was a big aprt of your life, " she comfort me with a smile.

Twenty minutes later, we arrived at the airport, Vanessa was there waiting for us. I've missed her so much, she is my best friend for years. She is not a hugger but I runned a hugged her anyway.

When we got back home, Alex had cooked dinner and Meghan was sleeping on the couch. Vanessa has her own house here in LA so we just helped her with the suitcases and left. Amy woke up Meghan and we sat in the kitchen to eat.

" Sorry, I have to get this. " Amy said, picking up her phone.

" Hey Car. Yeah we're eating. What? " she jumped off of her chair. " You kidding?! No fucking way! Of course are you crazy? Okay okay I'll see you. " she hang up, literally shaking. Her smile reached her ears, she just stood there looking at us.

" Cari is coming back from New Jersey!! " she screamed and the 3 of them were screaming and jumping like crazy. Alex took her phone out and took a Snap story of them screaming to the camera. I sat there, eating my pasta since I don't know who this Cari is.

Fifteen minutes they sat again, out of breath and I just laughed with their reaction. " Who is Cari? " I finally asked and they literally dropped their forks to their plates.

" Did you seriously ask me this? "Alex said looking at me. " Yeah? " I replied looking at the three of them.

" Cari freaking Fletcher, Shannon! " Meghan said loudly and they all sighed with my reaction. I think I've seen her name in Amy's Tweets but I don't know who she is.

" When will she be here? " " She's staying here right? " " She's gonna share a room with me, for sure! " Meghan and Alex flooded Amy with questions.

" She has to do another recording with Ryan and she'll be here in two days. " she excitedly replied. I sat and ate my past quiet as they were talking about throwing a come back party for their friend. She must be really important to them, they look so happy.

" You're in? " they asked me, they probably noticed that I was quite. " Yeah totally. " I wasn't really in mood for a party but they look excited about it, I didn't want to ruin they plans.

When we finished eating, I washed the dishes and we just laid on the couch chatting. I was curious about that Cari girl, I looked her up on Twitter. She is really pretty, she is a musician. Now I understand that recording thing. I think I've seen her face on Amy's and Alex's Snaps before I moved here. I like her hair and her eyes. She is definitely prettier than me.