Mermaid Again

No one's POV

Harmony is on her dad's ship with both of her parents. They were waiting for Triton to come give his report on his search for Melody. He appears and uses his trident to raise water around him so he was level with the deck. "Oh Daddy I'm so worried" Ariel states.

"Everything is going to be fine mum" Harmony assures her.

"She's right Ariel, we have search parties scurrying the ocean" Triton explains. "I'm going to join them now myself" he adds.

"Ariel maybe you and Harmony should join him" Eric states.

"But Eric..." Ariel starts to say.

"He's right mum, who else knows the sea better then you and I" Harmony states smiling.

"I need to stay here and continue the search on land" Eric explains. "Harmony is right, you know these waters and you know Melody" he states. "You have to go" he adds looking into Ariel's eyes.

"It may be dangerous" Triton states.

"Eric's right daddy, I should have known I couldn't keep Melody from the sea. It's apart of her and Harmony. And it's a part of me" Ariel states as Harmony climbs into the railing. "We have to go" she adds smiling at Harmony.

"Then let's go save my sister" Harmony states as Ariel joins her on the railing.

"Bring her home" Eric tells them as Triton powers up his trident. Triton turns Ariel and Harmony back into mermaids & they jump into the sea. They wave good bye to Eric one last time before the three of them left.

"Mum can you please show me around?" Harmony asks.

"Of course, we'll meet you at the palace daddy" Ariel tells Triton. He nods his head and the two mermaids swim away. "You look beautiful Harmony" Ariel states look at her pink/yellow tail. Harmony had her necklace around her neck as they continued to swim.

 Harmony had her necklace around her neck as they continued to swim

"Thanks mum, I love your tail" Harmony states. Meanwhile Melody was near ice bergs practicing to swim with her new red mermaid tail. She swam into a mother snail by accident then she begins to sing.

"Okay, get a grip, get the hang of this flipper,
It's like slipping two feet into one big huge slipper.
This way is left, but which way is right?
Oh, now I'll be circling in circles all night.
Oh, so this is forward, no problem.
I can't believe I can do this and more,
To swim in the sea like I walk on the shore.
Out of my shell, not closed up like a clam,
Look out sea, this is me, here I am.
For a moment, all of me, is alive and at home in the sea,
I'm swirling and twirling so graceful and grand,
Not stubbing my toes, getting stuck in the sand.
For a moment, life is cool,
I'm a splash in the world's biggest pool,
This is more than my thoughts ever thought it could be
For a moment, just one moment, lucky me" Melody sings.

"If only for one moment, mum had shared with you all she knew.
The sea wouldn't be a mystery,
Oh, why did you have to go?" Harmony asks singing.

"Everything's newer, and brighter, and bluer, and truer to life than before...
Watch me soar.
For a moment, I can shine, got a grin and a fin that works fine,
My fingers are wrinkly and I really don't care
If all of my curls have curled out of my hair.
For a moment, I can feel,
All the dreams I've been dreaming are real,
Wish my mother could hear it, the sea is my song
For a moment, just a moment I belong" Melody continues to sing.

"I will find you my darling,
And the moment that I do,
I'll hold you close, my Melody,
And sing the song of the sea with you" Ariel sings.

"Sing the song of the sea with you.
For a moment, just a moment I belong" Ariel, Harmony and Melody sing together. Ariel and Harmony are now on their way to Atlantica. After going to an old shipwreck and Ariel's old cave. Along with a rock seat and flowers where Sebastian sang to Ariel about why the sea is better then land.

Meanwhile Melody was meeting a penguin and walrus. After her map to Atlantica had broken and she needs directions. The Penguin and Walrus agree to show her the way.

A/N

Gif above of Ariel turning into a mermaid and video above of the original movie song. Picture in the chapter of Harmony as a mermaid.