The water Temple and setting up a nursery

Start from the beginning

Impa you are always ready for anything said Bongo.

Yes said Impa.

But the I went to give Link this said Bongo.

What is that eyes of the truth said Impa.

Yes it was father he used it brainwash me one time I did not remember anything after that I saw it next the well I hear something coming from the well but went looking in saw nothing but I hear a voice call me a no good for nothing you in engageme...

Yes it was father he used it brainwash me one time I did not remember anything after that I saw it next the well I hear something coming from the well but went looking in saw nothing but I hear a voice call me a no good for nothing you in engagement to another man you going have a baby him I knew right then it was my dead ex-husband Christian something off here I thought he was guillotine in Kakariko Village said Bongo.

Yes he was guillotine in Kakariko Village thrown in the well said Sheik.

That after Hyrlean  war ended right said Impa.

Our children's don't need to know nothing about that war said Bongo.

Yes said Impa.

I feel the someway said Sheik

I hope I can my husband can believe the something said Impa.

Sheik POV.

I went to the well I hear the some voice coming from the well too I knew who voice was I knew Christian was up to know no good again he nothing but evil I looking me and Christina fix the seal on the wall of the well Impa or Bongo can't fight him right now they was pregnant we back to the house we that laughing again.

You can't keep me on here forever I will be back to you all and the hero of time Link said the evil voice.

Shut up Christian you now nothing yet has long that seal is strong enough to  hold you and we be safe said Christina.

Cassidy  POV.

I don't know what we going if Christian coming back from the dead what when King Kazaak and Queen Yuna find out about this I'm unsure  what happened between now and then I don't know what to do if Christian spirit coming the well I hear  he going wait till Link and Impa baby is born before he come back from the dead  I have this feel Impa daughter is in trouble after Impa give birth to Katelynn Impa need to know but I wanted to tell her but I don't what to says right now Impa is happy Bongo is happy Christian need to stay dead in that we'll never coming back to life.

Back at the water Temple

Navi the fairy POV.

Link and I went into this room where there was no end of it I saw a shadow that looking like Link in the middle of the room I saw he was nothing like Impa Link he has the some fight move like Link we call him dark Link