Chapter 5

Draco POV

Draco woke early the next morning he had seen his mate again last night and he was still as lovely as when he first saw him.

 He couldn't wait to see his mate in person. Draco made his way towards the owlery letter in hand. He was sending a letter to his parents telling them of the dream he had had last night as well as the intoxicating smell on the train, indicating that his mate did indeed attend Hogwarts.

Draco could feel his Veela try to escape and try to search out it's mate. But Draco couldn't let that happen, he didn't want to scare his mate. However the more he waited the more the pain of not finding his mate would weigh on him.

There was also the problem of his mate not coming into an inheritance. That was also in the letter he was sending his father. Draco needed to figure out what that meant. We hoped it was nothing bad and that his mate was safe.

Harry POV

Harry read through the books all morning and into breakfast. During his time reading he learned that mates were rare and treasured among every creature known.

In the relationship there was a dominate and a submissive. The dominant was the protector. They would fight to protect their mate and children at all costs.

Another very important thing that harry found was that when the submissive was found they would be protected, loved and cared for, for the rest of their lives. Harry hoped that was true he wanted someone to love him truly forever.

Harry also found out that no matter what sex you were you could bare children. That pleased Harry greatly he has always wanted a big family and now he could with someone who loved him. The only thing was finding them.

Harry new it was a man from the dreams and he couldn't complain. He knew he would truly be safe. Before Harry knew it, it was time For DADA. Quickly Harry ran to class almost arriving late.

The rest of the day was boring and all Harry wanted to do was research mates all day. He kept ignoring Ron and Hermione, in classes he would sit farthest he could. Harry didn't eat in the

Great Hall instead he asked for his food in his room so he could read in peace. Harry learned that once the Dominate and the Submissive mated the two would be connected by a mind link.

This gave the two access to each other's emotions and if the bond was strong enough the ability to speak through each other's minds. Harry did a quick tempest charm and hurriedly made his way to transfiguration.

On the way there harry passed a corridor when he heard Ron's voice. " He's been ignoring us since we got here, even on the train." "You mustn't worry about that Ron he'll come around." It was Dumbledore, but why were they talking about Harry.

"I told you Ron that he would be upset if we didn't send him any letters" It was Hermione, too shocked to stay and listen anymore Harry kept going to his transfigurations class.

Harry didn't really pay attention to what McGonagall was saying he was too lost in thought about the day's events.

 Again Harry didn't eat in the Great hall, he took his food to his room and continued to read and get ready for bed he wanted to see his mate again tonight and he couldn't wait.

Draco POV

All day I had looked for my mate, I would smell him sometimes but it was never strong enough to pinpoint I thought for sure I would find him at breakfast or lunch, but he was never there.

When dinner finally came around and he wasn't there again I started to worry. Was something wrong? I dearly hope he was ok and not sick or anything.

But then a thought occurred to me was he skipping meals on purpose, like starving himself. I could feel my claws start to lengthen and I guess I started growling. "Draco calm down. What's wrong?" Pansy asked.

"My mate hasn't been here breakfast, lunch and now dinner." Blaise and Pansy both frowned :Maybe he just wasn't hungry." Blaise suggested

"I shook my head " No that's not it." "Well who do you notice isn't here" Pansy asked. That was actually a good thought.

 I scanned the tables not really noticing anyone amiss. My eyes scanned the Gryffindor table and I noticed Harry Potter was not sitting at the table, as a matter of fact I hadn't seen him all day.

But Harry potter couldn't be my mate could he. I would love and cherish him if he were I was just surprised since we didn't have a good start and constantly were at each other's throats.

However I couldn't deny the facts that it could be him. Pansy must have noticed the look of shock on my face. "Draco what is it did you figure out who it was?"

 "Maybe" I replied "But I'll have to confirm my suspicions tonight."

Find me, then love meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें