Chapter 4

Harry POV

I made my way to the Great Hall and sat near the end of the Gryffindor table. Once I sat down I laid my head on the table and closed my eyes.

I heard people sitting next to me thinking it was Ron and Hermione, Harry didn't lift his head up choosing to ignore them. "Harry what's wrong?"

It was one of the twins. Harry lifted his head to face Fred. "Ron ignored me all summer, so I'm ignoring him." Fred and George both snickered.

"Well he deserves it he's been pretty out of it all summer, since he and Hermione started dating." George said. Dating when did that happen?

 Oh well. Just then Dumbledore stood in front of the school doing his yearly stay out of the Dark Forest and what not. I didn't really pay attention. When dinner appeared I didn't eat anything I wasn't really hungry.

 Fred and George gave me worried looks, but I didn't care. As dinner ended I made my way to the Gryffindor Tower.

 I didn't say hi to anyone and stop to talk. Once I was in the dorm room I made my way to my bed and laid down.

Draco POV

I entered the Great Hall and made my way to the Slytherin table with Blaise and Pansy behind me. I could still smell my mate, he was somewhere in the Great Hall, but I couldn't place exactly where it was coming from.

 "Draco calm down you'll find him." Pansy said to me as she placed a calming hand shoulder. I let out a sigh knowing she was right, I would just have to be patent.

Soon dinner was served and after I had eaten my fill. Blaise and I headed up to the boys dormitory.

 Once I had showered and changed my clothes I headed to bed.

......Dream......

"You're back" the small figure in front of me said. I smiled it was my mate I couldn't see his face, but I could tell he was beautiful. "Always" I said. He smiled and I couldn't help but smile back. "Is this real?" He asked me. I frowned he didn't think I was real. "Yes this is real" He nodded "And who are you, you look like an angel." I smiled again glad my mate approved. "I'm no angel, but I am your mate." The small boy frowned "Mate? But I thought the only way you could have a mate was if you went through and inheritance and became a creature. I turned 16 and never went through anything like that." I frowned he should have become a creature on his birthday I would have to ask my father about that. "It's ok love we'll figure it out." I took the boy's hand in mine and helped him up from where he was sitting. The boy was a lot shorter than me and I loved it. I could tell that he had dark hair, but whether it was brown or black I didn't know. I could also tell he had bright eyes. I was about to compliment him when he was suddenly pulled from me I reached out to try and grab him, but it was too late. He was gone.

.....End Dream.....

Harry POV

I was harshly awoken from my dream. All I wanted to do was go back to bed and see the man that claimed he was my mate. I had a mate, wow that was a lot to take in, but I couldn't think of that right now.

"What the fuck is your problem Ron." I yelled at him. "No what is your problem you yell at Hermione and I on the train then ignore us at dinner, do you know how worried we've been."

 I just rolled my eyes not caring one bit about what he was saying.

"Oh shut up, you don't care so stop pretending you do." With those last words I put up a silencing spell and closed the drapes to my bed. I wanted to have that dream again, however all I got were nightmares.

It was either the Dursley's or Voldemort that haunted me and I wished I could get rid of them. That morning I woke up early before everyone else.

I grabbed a change of clothes and headed to the showers. When I was done I made my way to the library to look up anything I could find on these dreams I had been having.

 After looking for about half an hour I had three books that caught my interest. It was no surprise when I saw Hermione walk in a few minutes later.

 Instead of reading the books here in the Library I decided that I would bring them up to the boys dormitory to read there.

 "Harry" I heard behind me. I let out a small sigh.

 I did not want this right now. Instead of answering her I made my way past her and out of the library. "Harry please I need to talk to you."

 I didn't stop, and just kept walking, leaving her behind.