Chapter 7: We Must Leave

It has been about a week since we all started aura training, and started training our Pokemon with RJ. After a week of hardcore training and battling, my team was looking even better now, and I learned every aura trick that RJ had taught me.

As for Lillie, she had finally shown off her team to me. She had a:

Wartortle- male

Pidgeotto- female

Eevee- female

Ponyta- male

Butterfree- female

She had gotten in some training as well, and most of her team was close to evolving. As for her aura, she has progressed well, and has learned many new tricks. However, she still has a ways to go to master it.

After getting up one morning, Lillie said she had something to ask me. After eating breakfast, we were walking over to our training field when she stopped suddenly.

"Lillie, what is it?" I asked concerned.

She looked me in the eyes. "Sun, you know I have to go back to Kanto tomorrow, right?"

I froze. I had completely forgot. "I forgot about that. What will you do?"

"Well Sun, this is what I want to ask you. Would you come with me to Kanto? I don't want to leave you out of nowhere again."

I wanted to say yes right on the spot, but there was 1 thing holding me back from responding.

"Lillie, what about the Pokemon League. I am still Champion there, and I don't know what they would say." I responded.

She smiled. "Well, I got that taken care of."

I was lost. "Huh? What do you mean?"

She pulled out a paper from her bag. "Me and your mom contacted the league not too long ago. They said it was alright for you to leave, but you have to assign a champion in your absence."

I was surprised for a second. "My mom is ok with this?"

"Yeah. She is helping get a few things together for you for when we leave."

That's nice of her. "Ok. Let me see the paper."

After handing me the paper, I looked through all of it. It wasn't much. All it was saying is that if I am leaving, then if something happens in Alola, then I must come back immediately. It also has a part where I appoint a new champion.

After heavy thinking, I went with Hau, since most other people are busy with certain other things.

After filling out the paper, Lillie and I went to our spot where RJ was waiting. He looked slightly upset.

"Hey guys. You ready to train some more?" He asked glumly.

"Ok RJ, you are making this obvious. What is wrong?" I asked.

He looked down. "I have to leave for Kanto tomorrow so I can help the people at Indigo Plateau. I want to stay here, but they say it's urgent."

I chuckled. "Well that's funny."

He glared. "How so?"

"Because Lillie and I are leaving on the same boat tomorrow. We are going to battle the gym leaders."

He laughed. "So you two little lovebirds are finally going after Kanto. That's gonna be fun to see. You two will take it by storm."

"Thanks RJ. I at least hope we will be strong enough to take out Team Rocket. I know they are from Kanto originally, so I am pretty sure we will run into them." I stated.