Chapter 3: Loving Light

Lillie POV

From where I was standing, the Alolan shoreline looked better than ever. It feels so great to finally be at the place that I could never forget. I can finally see everyone again, after so long in Kanto traveling practically on my own. Maybe... just maybe.... when I go back, he can come with me.

No. I must be overthinking this. He probably doesn't even want to leave Alola. "Attention all passengers: We are docking in 10 minutes. If you don't have everything on you at this time, please collect your things. Thank you." The intercom went off. Looks like it's time to get off. As I head over to the exit point of the ship, I noticed a strange group in jet black clothing standing in a small circle. As I passed, it almost seemed as if their eyes followed my every move....

10 mins later.... Sun's POV

Hau and Gladion were standing behind me as we waited for Lillie to appear off the ship. I saw her almost instantly, as she was still in her Z-Powered Form that she had on when she left. When she stepped off, she looked straight at me, and at that exact moment I swear my heart stopped.

"SUN!!" she yelled as she immediately starts running to me with open arms. I gladly embrace her into a hug as she wraps her arms around me.

"I missed you so much!" she says as she buries her face in my shoulder.

"I missed you too Lillie. I'm so glad you're back."

"I am too. I missed Alola too much while I was gone. I had to come back."

As Lillie and I are talking, I can see Hau and Gladion in the background snickering to each other. Lillie must have heard it too because suddenly she breaks the hug and her face is almost as red as a Scizor. I felt my face getting warmer too, but I turn around and glare at them. They notice and stop laughing, but that didn't stop them from smiling.

"Hau! Gladion! I missed you guys." She says as she walks up and hugs them individually. "So there is one thing I want to do first before anything else. Do you mind if we go see your mother Sun?"

"My mother? If you really want to." I said, a bit surprised at her request.

We decide to race there on our Tauros. Lillie didn't have a ride pager so she chose to ride with me. I helped her up onto Tauros helped make sure she was secure.

"This ride will be bumpy Lillie. You might want to hold onto something."

She blushed slightly. "Do you mind if I hold onto you?"

"Sure. I don't mind." I say as I feel her arms wrap around my chest. I didn't understand why, but my heart was beating faster than normal.

Hau counts us off and we all floor it as fast as our Tauros can go. Gladion took the lead but I managed to overtake him while Hau got left in the back. In the end, I won the race. We hop off our Tauros and walk inside the house. My mother was watching a Pokémon Contest.

"Oh hello dear. I saw your battle. You and Hau both di-" She stopped as soon as she saw Lillie enter the house. "Lillie! It's been so long since I last saw you. How have you been? How was Kanto?" She walked up and gave Lillie a hug.

"I've been great. And Kanto has been fun, but I had to come back here. Kanto can't beat the Alolan weather. And also, I missed everyone too much."

There was still a question that was pecking at my mind since she got off the boat. "Hey Lillie. How is Lusamine doing right now?"

"Well, she is almost fully back to normal. However, she won't be able to do too much for a little while. Her expression changed to sadness. "I was going to tell you this later on, but I do have to go back to Kanto and get her. I may even keep on traveling there for some time after that too. I'm sorry."