Chapter 5: One's Own Aura...

After waking up from my sleep, I noticed it was around 7 o'clock. Perfect time to put in some extra training.

With Lillie asleep and out of the way, I felt like it would be a good idea to go to an area not too far from home that is very secluded and open.

Hopefully I can learn a bit extra in terms of aura from Lucario. He did tell me he could show me a new aura skill.

I tossed out his Pokeball. "Good morning master. I guess you want me to teach you that new skill I mentioned." He asked.

"Yeah. I want to feel like I am progressing like my other Pokemon when I am training them. This skill will help me improve my aura." I say with determination.

"Alright master. But I must say that it isn't all fighting related. It's what some call Aura Reading. It allows you to be able to read people's thoughts and emotions just by sensing them with your own aura. This also allows you to sense when people approach, so you can't be surprised too easily." He explained. "It isn't too hard to learn, but as I haven't taught you yet, I felt like this would be a good skill to learn around now. Especially after last night. Now let's get started."

-------------------------------------
Timeskip: 3 hours later

Lillie POV

As I woke up, I stretched out and yawned. I noticed Sun isn't still sleeping so I assume he is in the living room.

After changing really quick, I walk out of the room only to find Sun's mom eating while watching a Pokemon Showcase.

Sun's mom heard me walk out. "Good morning Lillie. You slept in pretty late." She said while smiling.

"Good morning. Do you know where Sun is?" I asked with concern. I never thought he would leave without telling someone.

She laughed. "Oh don't worry about him. I have a pretty good idea where he is. We have a little open area not too far from our house. Sun goes there sometimes in the morning to train."

I sighed slightly with relief. "Ok. Thanks."

"No problem. Have some breakfast before you go out." She insisted.

After eating a bowl of cereal, I went to look for the area that Sun's mother was talking about. I am curious if it has to do with the aura thing he mentioned.

After I came to a clearing in the bushes, I saw Sun and knew I found the right spot.

I noticed he was just standing face to face with Lucario, while both their eyes were closed. As soon as I thought about approaching, I saw both of them move at the same time.

Sun rushed while forming what looked like 2 swords, while Lucario had formed a Bone Rush. Lucario began to swing down, but Sun crossed his blades, and froze the attack.

Lucario then went for a small barrage of Bone Rush swings, Sun impressively managing to block all of them. Sun then went and charged Lucario, managing to disarm him with a few strikes. Lucario retreated by throwing a few Aura Spheres. All of which, Sun dodged or deflected.

After avoiding the Aura Spheres, they stopped for a few seconds.

"Lillie, you can come out of the bushes. I know you're watching us." I froze. How did he know? His eyes are still closed.

-------------------------------------------
Sun POV: A few minutes ago

"Concentrate on my aura, Sun. Do you sense me?" Lucario asked.