chapter 1 - the dinner

John sat down at the bar with Peggy talking about relationships.

"So Mr. Rainbows," Peggy laughed, "how are you and Alex doing?"

"We're great thanks!" He smiled, "we're at a good time in our relationship. I'm glad I'm with him." He blushed.

"Awe you guys are too cute."

"Thanks peggs." He smiled.
Alex runs in with tons of papers falling everywere.               "John! Jhon! I just finished my essay for english class will you read it?"

He chuckled, "speak of the hammy."

"Hey Alex!" Peggy smiled.

"How long is the essay?"

Alex put on a sly smile "only 100 pages the usual"

"Oh and john i have to cancel dinner tonight"

John frowned, "really? It's Thursday and that's the 3rd time you've canceled dinner on me just this week."

Alex nervously shifts from foot to foot, "yea sorry babe, I've just been super busy" alex spots jefferson on the other side of the room and frantically tries to think of an excuse to leave. " well nice seeing you peggy but, i have to go.. Revise my essay!

"Oh. Don't you wanna say bye to john?- oh he left." Peggy frowned.

John sighed. "Looks like I'll be having dinner alone, again." He frowned.

"Hey! No need to be sad! Come have dinner with Angie, Liza, andddddd PEGGY!" She smiled pointing to herself.

He laughed, "okay." He smiled at her. "Thanks Peggy. You're a real one."

"Ah you know me. We've been best friends since kindergarten! I could never let ya down!" She smiled.

"Thank god I met you." He chuckled.

alex opens the door to his door and pulls out his phone.      

<alex> "Thomas I can meet u tonight for dinner. And then we can chill at your place ;)"                                      

<Jefferson>" ok see u tonight ily"                               

alex thinks to himself tonight was close at the bar.
"I cant let john find out."

Jefferson smiled to himself as he read Alex's text. "Nice." He muttered to himself.

<to Hamilton💋: im going home rn. Meet me at my place, don't wear underwear ;) >

Alex laughs as he slips into more comfortable clothes.

<to Jefferson👅: ok heading over right now>  as alex walks out the door he runs in to john.

" oh hey john" he nervously says

"Oh, hi Alex."

John avoided eye contact. He continued to walk with Peggy and continued his conversation with her.

Alex rushes to Jefferson's dorm as he opens the door he sees jefferson wearing nothing but a tie.

"Hey. ;)"

Jefferson blushed looking at him.

"Hey Alex." 

He smiled.

Alex passionately kisses Jefferson as they "spend the night" together. As alex walks home looking disheveled. He hears something in the bushes.

"Hello? John is that you?"

"Oh well" he sighs as he walks
home

John stayed the night at the sisters mansion and sighed to himself, he ranted about he and Alex and how Alex has been distant.

"Oh my god. Do you think he's cheating?" Peggy gasped.

"No way! He can't cheat! Alex would never do that!" Eliza defended him.

"He's probably cheating. Break up with him." Angelica told.

"God Angelica, you're still not over Alex? It's never gonna happen be happy for John! Jesus Christ." Peggy rolled her eyes.

Angelica stayed silent embarrassed.

Alex sat down in the tub.

"No not again, why am so stupid. I love john!" He cried.

When alex got changed back into regular clothes he started to head down to the bar.

"Drinking is the only way to drown my sorrows".

"Okay let's not jump to conclusions you guys. Maybe he really is just super busy with school?" Eliza suggested.

"Eliza shut the fuck up thats bullshit and you know it. He's the top student in all his classes. He does his homework weeks- no. Months before its even assigned! He isn't busy with homework!" Peggy glared at Eliza. "C'mon get your head out of your ass Eliza."

Eliza, and Angie stared at Peggy in shock. John laughed.

"Oh sorry I thought it was funny." John said quietly.

Alex sat at the bar as his bestfriend Lafayette came up to him.

" hey hey alex. Alex?  Omg alex your drunk. Does john know your here?"   

As alex stands up he falls on Lafayette and says

" john dont know  squat laffy taffy."                                       

"Ok im takeing you to john" Lafayette says as he help alex out the door.

Laffeyete knocks on the door as drunk alex falls over .

Peggy rolled her eyes. "It's three in the morning who the fuck is knocking on the door?"

Eliza shrugged. So did Angie. John just stared at the door.

"GO AWAY! THANK YOU." Peggy called out to whoever was behind the door.

"PEGGS ITS ME and alex .." laffeyete yelled

"ONE MOMENT." She yelled.

"Should we let them in?" Peggy asked.

"Yes" "no" Eliza and Angie said at the same time. They all turned to john. "Well...?"

He sighed, "LET HIM IN LAF."

"Brace yourself ladies." He whispered to the sisters.