Day Two

*HOSEOK POV*

Doyoung sat on the porch drinking coffee while I went to get lunch. It would have been breakfast but we had stayed in bed all morning. I wished I could live in those two days forever. Just me and Doyoung. I couldn't be bothered. Outside of that small village, the whole world called for me. Literally. BTS, the company, the fans. Everyone. Well, maybe not the fans...They called for J-Hope. Even then, I had to be J-Hope so they still needed me. It was a lot. Almost too much. I didn't know what I signed up for when I joined the company. I just wanted to follow my dreams. In all honesty, if I didn't have a passion for dancing, I wouldn't have been able to keep going when it got hard. After a while I had BTS and after a while longer, I had ARMY.

"As good as homemade meals are, I was craving takeout!" She jumped up to me when I came walking over. Well...I think she jumped to the food actually. She grabbed it and opened the bag and started getting the food out. "I'm so hungry~!" She hummed as she started to eat. "Nice to see you too."

I laid on my back on the porch after we ate. I was full. Doyoung had gone on a walk for some time alone. Time alone was good for both of us. We had to leave when she got back though...We had to leave. I started to think. Why did we have to leave? Couldn't we stay for as long as we wanted? I would stay and work with people I knew. The world could forget me. It wouldn't take much. They would remember J-Hope but they would forget me. They would forget Jung Hoseok because I'm not J-Hope.

---------

Say what? Short chapter but I felt that was a good place to stop heh. ~J