Friends Again

*DOYOUNG POV*

"Why wouldn't you pick up?" Hoseok's voice went through before I could put the phone against my face.

"I was busy," I lied. He knew I lied but it's not like this isn't awkward, it is. It is very awkward. After a minute, he asked why I texted him. That idiot, I knew he was going to forget. "I want you to delete my number." It got quiet fr a long time.

Hoseok stuttered and asked, "w-what...why?" He sounded genuinel confused and it made me sad but it'd be better like this.

"You called me last night...You were drunk and I don't want you calling me anymore," I lied to him. I really wanted to tell him we should date even if it gets us in trouble and I wanted to explain that not talking to him was killing me. My room seemed dark even with the pink blanket and light, cream yellow walls.

*HOSEOK POV*

As soon as she said I called her, I knew that I told her the truth. She wouldn't tell me this if I hadn't told her. I said no but I can't just let her go. I can't. "Doyoung, I...When I was drunk, I told you, didn't I?" I asked. She denied it until forced her to tell me the truth. I knew it. "Let's just be like we were. We can put our feelings aside and just be friends again. It's cool knowing an ARMY, you know?" I joked lightly. I knew we couldn't ignore our feelings but it's better than just forgetting each other.

Doyoung sighed but said, "I'll try." I almost cheered but instead I cleared my throat and told her that was good.

"So, we'll hang out tomorrow when I get back from Malaysia," I insisted. I cut her off when she tried speaking, "great, is it cool if I come over? I don't know, just text me."

*DOYOUNG POV*

The line cut and Hoseok hung up. I was going to protest to tomorrow but couldn't. Even though I knew I should say no and not tomorrow, I didn't bother calling or texting him and instead I just smiled and imagined how great he would look in person-No wait, I shouldn't....But he would look great in person, I mean, those selcas he tweeted were so amazing.

I let my head go crazy as I thought of him. As Doyoung, I wanted to see my friend but of course, I am still J-Hope's fan and I imagined how handsome and cute he'll look and how great his smile is and how everything he does is perfect. It's okay to think like that, right? No harm done there.

****

I admit, I did dress up. I put on a black shirt, shorts and did my make-up all nice but not too nice, you know?

 I put on a black shirt, shorts and did my make-up all nice but not too nice, you know?

(A/N: That is just for outfit reference just fyi.)

I waited not too far from my house. It was 8:42pm and Hoseok had landed an hour and a half ago. Jinyoung texted me that she was bored and wanted to hang out. I told her to ask the guy she likes since I was "running errands." Just as I looked up from Twitter, no not BTS's page....Yes BTS's page, I saw Jung Hoseok standing in front of me with a smile on his face and his clothes from the airport. I know because I was checking the new photos of them for wen they got off the plane.

"Hi," he said. My heart wanted to squeeze and I felt like dying. I was partly fangirling and partly in shock at seeing my friend but also seeing J-Hope. "Aren't you going to say hi?" He snatched my phone after he realized I had been glancing between him and the electronic in my hand. I looked down, ashamed. "Why do you have my selcas up? Huh?" He teased. I grabbed my phone back.

"I forgot what your dumb face looked like so I had to remember," I stuck my tongue out. We started walking towards my house.

Hoseok laughed, "don't lie. Just because we're friends doesn't mean we don't like each other," I tensed but he continued on casually, "you think I look sooooo handsome! I look better in person, right? I wish all ARMYs could witness my cute face in person, up close." I stayed quiet for a second.

"Shut up, Hoseok. I think V looks better, really. I mean, you just...There's something weird about your face," I acted like he really wasn't handsome and kept face straight to mask the smile that was nearly showing. I couldn't have felt any happier in that moment.

Talking to him like friends but still acknowladging our feelings and teasing each other while we walked to my house, it was great. I really missed him and half of me was saying, "yeah, you're with Jung freaking Hoseok. Be happy!" While the other half was saying, "you really do like him. This warm feeling of happiness is wonderful." I was thankful I wasn't telling myself to be distanced or try to ignore my feelings. We are friends and we both know that. We also have feelings for each other and we know that but we also are aware that we can not be together so we will both maintain a friendship with boundaries.

Even so, just being friends like this might be hard but it's definately better than not talking at all.

---------------------

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH Look who updated!!!!! Me! I did! Yo, summer has been like yay, boring, yay, boring, yay, boring. I just wanna have fun :( lol Anyway, thanks for the patience and support. I really appreciate it! I am gonna work on the next chapter so please wait some more and enjoy my stories and PLEASSSSEEEEEEEEEEE comment. They give me strength! ~J