A Secret Friendship

*DOYOUNG POV*

J-Hope and I have been texting for the past four days now. We talk about ourselves and what's going on with BTS. He asked me once why I didn't ask about their upcoming album and I said that I didn't want to spoil the greatness. He's been super busy so he's tired and I don't blame him, so we haven't met yet. He said they'll get a break soon and he'll meet me somewhere. At this point I wasn't sure what our relationship was. We talked like normal friends, of course I fangirled at times but he would find it amusing, and sometimes he'd compliment me and I would feel my stomach flip and my cheeks heat up. J-Hope was different than how he was on camera and I didn't mind. He also told me to stop calling him J-Hope. He said when we text and call eachother he wants to be reffered to as Hoseok. By his real name. I wondered if it was just that he wanted to differe J-Hope and Hoseok or if it was because he was being casual with me or if it was because that was his real name.

Jiyoung still didn't know. I would tell her, honestly but Hoseok and I made a promise. We said we couldn't tell anyone about us and whatever was happening. Even if we are friends it would still blow up into a bad scandal and I couldn't do that to him so even around her, I was careful about calling and texting Hoseok.

Speaking of which. He only called before bed. If it was late he would text first to see if I was awake and if I was, then he'd call. Speaking of which..bapo! There he is now. He must be tired...

You awake? -Hoseok♥

I smiled at his text. Even if it was simple and normal to see, I liked it. I changed his contact name so it would fit more. And yes, a heart fits more.

I'm awake~ are you gonna call?

As usual his reply was quick.

Hang on one second (Emoticon) -Hoseok♥

I waited about fifteen minutes before my phone rang. I answered it quick. "Hey," I said, too chirpy for the late hour.

"Hey. I had to go outside, that's why I told you to wait," Hoseok chuckled. His voice sounded rough, like he just woke up.

"Did you guys get home recently?" I asked. He sounded tired too.

"No. I fell asleep and woke up just now," Hoseok replied. I let out a small 'ah'.

*HOSEOK POV*

I sat outside and leaned against the dorm building. To be honest, I loved hearing Doyoung's voice. I was starting to really like her and was nervous about the next time we'd meet. My heart would beat fast for her and I felt flustered when I thought about her. I knew these feelings already. "What are you doing up?" I asked Doyoung.

"I usually stay up late. Hence why I answer most late night texts," she giggled. I chuckled. I liked that term. Late night texts. Late night calls was good too. I think it's because 'late night' always sounded romantic to me.

"Hm...I actually don't know what to talk about," I admitted, making Doyoung laugh.

"I don't either." An idea formed in my head.

"Why don't we meet up?" I blurted. I became very nervous. "I mean, if you're not tired and are up for it," I added awkwardly. I'm so stupid! Doyoung sighed. Here it comes...Rejection.

"Yeah. Where?" She asked. Really? She didn't say no? I thought. "We could meet at the concert venue again," she suggested. That was kind of far but I was up for it.

"Okay. I'm on my way." I hung up. Was that rude? I read that girls like a guy who is 'bad'. Ugh, I don't know what I'm doing. What am I gonna do when I see her? Maybe...No. Stupid, Hoseok.

*DOYOUNG POV*

I got to the venue and Hoseok was waiting. I had to change out of pajamas so I was of course the second there. Hoseok smiled at me and nudged me as I greeted him. "Nobody's open at this time...What should we do?" I asked.

"Hm...I didn't think that through," Hoseok laughed awkwardly.

"Forget it, let's just go play Wii at my place. I know you losers play it so don't act like you don't," I said and began walking to my house. Hoseok grabbed my hand and linked them together. I got flustered and acted as if it was nothing. Why was he doing this? Did he...No.

"It's dangerous at night. People could think I'm preying on you," Hoseok joked. I forced a laugh.

****

We ended up playing Wii until four in the morning. Crap. How did that happen? I felt terrible. Now he would be tired for all his schedules! "I should go. The sun will be up soon," Hoseok said and cut the Wii off.

"Yeah. Sorry. Do you have any early schedules?" I asked, biting my lip.

"Only one at ten. I'll be okay, don't worry. I have the ten o'clock schedule and the five o'clock one. I'll rest well!" Hoseok smiled. I smiled back.

"Okay good. It's good hanging out again," I commented. Hoseok smiled at me and nodded.

"We'll meet up soon. I'll text you, kay?" I nodded. "Bye, Doyoungie~!" Hoseok waved and left. I sighed. I was hoping I was only flustered because he was my bias.

****

"Wake up!" Jiyoung yelled in my face.

"Aish, go away!" I tried slapping her but being half awake, I missed.

"Get! Up! Do you know what time it is?" Jiyoung whined and bounced on my bed.

"Mm?"

"It's three twenty-four, you'll be late to meet your aunt," Jiyoung said. I shot up, wide awake. I comletely forgot! My aunt was flying in with her boyfriend today from their vacation in Singapore. She was rich and the youngest between my mom's siblings. "That's what I thought," Jiyoung crossed her arms. I got up and grabbed jeans and a t-shirt. "Why'd you sleep so late?" Jiyoung asked as I changed.

"Um...I guess I was just tired," I lied. I usually woke up early but since Hoseok and I played Wii all night, I slept late.

"Uh huh, whatever," Jiyoung rolled her eyes.

"What are you doing here anyways?" I asked.

"I'm coming! I miss your aunt too!" Jiyoung frowned.

"Alright, let's go then."

---------

Sorry for the dull ending! I hope you're happy with Doyoung and Hoseok being in contact again! Let me know how it is! ~J