It Only Takes Once (Epilogue Part I)

"Kaylin, get out of that damn bathroom and let your Mama shit in peace." Khadarious yelled from the other side of the bathroom door, making me chuckle to myself.

"Don't talk to my baby like that." I fussed while looking over at my four year old, who was sitting on the counter, playing in the mirror.

"Her bad ass needs it." He argued, which was true. Kaylin was most definitely a hand full.

"You don't have to cuss at her." I challenged while rolling my eyes.

"Whatever you say Shakayln." He huffed. "And stop rolling your damn eyes at me."

He knows me so well.

"Love you babe." I laughed.

"Love you too forehead, dinner's ready." He said making me laugh.

It's been ten years and yet he still talks about my forehead.

"Come on Mama's big girl." I said lifting Kaylin off of the counter and tickling her while I put her over my shoulder after I'd finished handling my business.

"Mommy, mommy, don't drop me." She giggled as I continued to tickle her as we walked down the hall.

"Khylan go get your brother and come down for dinner." I called to her, before continuing the journey downstairs to the kitchen.

"Yes ma'am." She responded before racing out of her room and into the nursery to get my youngest son.

"You need me to do anything?" I asked coming into the kitchen and slowly wrapping my arms around Khadarious's waist, after I'd already put Kaylin in her highchair.

"Gimme some lips and I'll be straight." He smirked before puckering his lips and turning around and pulling me into him. I leaned up into him and stood on my tippey toes and he met me half way. Just as the kiss started getting good, we were interrupted.

"Off my Mama!" I heard my middle boy, Karter yell before trying to pull me away from Khadarious, making me laugh to myself.

"I'm fine baby, thank you." I told him while trying to hold in my laugh as I picked him up and kissed his cheek.

Ever since Karter has accidentally walked in on Khadarious and I having sex, it's like he's scarred for life and my poor baby's only three. If he even see's us kiss or play around aggressively, he's always interfering. No matter how much we've tried to explain to him that I was okay, and that Daddy wasn't hurting me, he still doesn't listen.

Poor baby's scarred.

That doesn't mean he dislikes Khadarious though, when he's not all up under me, he's bugging Khadarious to do things I won't let him.

Daddy can I do this?

Daddy can I do that?

And what does Khadarious say?

Sure son.

"Go to the table little man, we'll be in, in a minute." Khadarious said flicking his nose making him laugh.

"Okay Daddy." He yelled, jumping out out of my arms and racing into the dining room.

"My back hurts." I complained.

"Them titties weighing you down." He laughed making me mug him.

"Shut up." I mumbled hitting him upside his head.

"Where's Kadyn?" Khadarious asked noticing our two year old wasn't in his usual spot, on my hip.

"With Khylan." I answered.