It Only Takes Once (Chapter 39)

"Baby I'm going to work, I'll be back around noon." I told Shakayln while she cleaned the kitchen and washed the dishes from breakfast.

"Okay, be safe." She called over her shoulder. I could already tell she didn't want me to go, but duty calls.

"Where's Pops?" I asked noticing he didn't come down for breakfast.

"Upstairs still asleep, he came in from work late last night." She said making me nod my head slowly. I've slowly let Pops take the reins on the drug game. He was in the game, way before I was running it.

"Love you." I mumbled into her hair after I walked up on her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Love you too." She told me as she continued to scrub away at the pan she used for the eggs. She wasn't using the dishwasher because she didn't want the noises from it, to wake the twins.

"Take care of my babies for me." I told her after she'd finished the dishes and turned around.

"Duh." She replied rolling her eyes at me, making me chuckle.

The two of us not being able to have sex hasn't only affected me, it's taken a toll on Shakayln too. She's always acting out, talking smart, and copping attitudes for no reason. My poor baby is being dick deprived so she doesn't know how to act. In about two more weeks she'll be right back to normal and I'll finally be able to get some again.

"Bye baby." I said lowering my head to kiss her. My neck and back was starting to hurt from bending down to kiss her all the time.

Little ass.

"Bye." She mumbled against my lips. Our lips stayed connected as I lifted her in my arms and sat her down on the counter. She pulled me in between her thighs and then wrapped her legs around me.

She pecked my lips as I slipped my hand up her shirt to cup her breast, forgetting they were engorged and sore. She hissed before pulling back and removing my hand, which was now wet from her breast milk.

"You're leaking." I smirked before lifting my hand to my mouth.

"Khadarious, you better not." She warned referring to me tasting her breast milk.

"It's actually good." I said nodding my head. "It's kinda sweet too."

"You're disgusting." She mumbled before shaking her head trying not to crack a smile when I continued licking my hand. "Don't forget to check your blood sugar and take your insulin."

"I already did." I lied.

"No you didn't." She said giving me the eye making me smack my lips

"Fine." I huffed before pecking her lips and pulling away from her to get my glucometer from the drawer.

I looked down at my sleeping babies while I took my blood sugar and smiled.

"Khylan's starting to look like you." I told her while she watched me.

"I know." She squealed making me bust out laughing.

"Hush before you wake my babies." She said hitting my arn.

"My bad babe." I laughed quietly. I quickly administered my insulin while she looked away.

"You look cute." She said looking me up and down with lust filled eyes while she bit her bottom lip.

"Thanks." I chuckled to myself before looking down at my work attire. A gray button down shirt with a matching tie, black slacks, and a pair of black Gucci loafers.

"Shut up, black ass." She mumbled while rolling her eyes at me when she realized I was laughing at her.

"In two more weeks Imma handle that funky ass attitude of yours." I said grabbing her by her waist and pulling her into me.