An ending

I studied myself in the mirror. I was wearing a black skirt, a pink blouse and high heels. My hair wasn't styled but I brushed through it, grabbed my bag and walked towards the bus.
I was doing an interview with a successful entrepreneur named Jacob Richie.
We were meeting at the hotel he stayed at to do the interview.
I checked my bag again to see that I hadn't forgot my questions, pencils or my note block.
"Hello, I'm here to see Jacob Richie." I said to the lady behind the desk.
"Your name?"
"Claire Holmes, journalist at London Times."
"Yes. Room 404, floor 4." The lady said and I gave her a smile before I walked towards the elevators.
Lucas had hired a room to do the interview in so Jacob wasn't there yet and I fixed my things.
There was a light knock on the door and I said "Come in."
I stood up ready to greet Jacob but the person who entered the room wasn't Jacob.
"Hello Claire." Christian said and gave me a small smile.
For a second I thought that I was going to faint but I managed to say "Hello Christian".
There was a pause and I asked "What are you doing here?"
He scratched his neck and smiled "Well, I love you and I think you love me too."
I didn't confirm his statement instead I asked "What about Olivia?"
Christian handed me a paper with a picture of Olivia and some man named Ben.
"Olivia and I met to make sure that we both agreed to not marry each other and stand united against our parents. She has a boyfriend, they are going to get engaged soon I believe."
It took a moment for me to understand what Christian was telling me.
"Oh." was all I managed to say and he smiled.
"Claire." Christian took a few steps closer and I watched him.
"I need to know. If you tell me that you don't love me, I'll never bother you again."
His eyes were serious and I swallowed before I touched his hand.
"Christian. I can't believe you're here in London."
He smiled and looked down at his feet and I did the same.
When our eyes met again I killed the space between us by moving closer and I said
"Christian Walters, you need to know that I love you."
We both smiled and he kissed me and pulled me closer in sync.
I forgot all about Jacob but Christian had talked with him and canceled our interview.
Passionately kissing we moved towards the bed and I laid down on the sheets.
Christian took of his shirts and pants, I took of my blouse and Christian helped me with my skirt.
"I've missed you a lot." I said as he slid his hands inside my underwear and touched my genitals with his fingers.
A moan escaped my lips and Christian removed his underwear. I took of my bra and and pulled off my panties with my feet.
His dîck touched my genitals, he was teasing me and my body jerked up every time his dîck touched me. Christian smirked and kept on doing this but now he was stopping me from jerking up with the weight of his body and I moaned louder.
"This is torture." I moaned and he smirked
"No, this is revenge."
"For what?" I managed to ask but as I asked Christian entered me and I felt him deep inside me.
My feelings and thoughts were all over the place but I had never been so happy like I was right now.
I had no idea if this would last or for how long but it didn't matter. What mattered was that I loved Christian and he loved me.
I fell for the cocky lifeguard who turned out to be anything but a cocky lifeguard.

-------------------------------------------------------

END OF STORY!!
I hope you liked the story and enjoyed it!
I'd love to hear any thoughts you might have now when the book is finished so please comment or message me!
Love to all of you readers!
//Mary