An ice cream

"We need a dress for a ball tomorrow night." Christian said to one of the ladies inside of a expensive store.
"Absolutely Mr.Walters. Follow me Miss."
"Claire." I filled in as we followed the lady to a large fitting room looking like the one we were in when we tried on our bridesmaids dresses.
"Try this." The lady said and gave me a bright yellow dress. I already knew this dress wasn't for me but I couldn't say no without trying it on.
I walked outside in the yellow dress looking like a chicken and Christian laughed out loud. "I know, I know." I muttered and the lady gave me a new dress. It was a wine red dress with slits and thin straps. I put it on and it felt right, I looked great and the dress was elegant. "Walters." I said and he looked up from his phone a smirk forming on his lips.
"We'll take this dress." He said without looking away from me.
After we had paid for the dress, we walked inside an lingerie affair because I needed underwear in the same color.
The affair had both sexy and plain underwear. I picked out a pair of underwear in the same color but I couldn't find Christian. I looked around in the store until I saw him paying for something. "What did you buy?" I asked when we left the store.
"It's a present for you, try it at home."
Christian looked amused and I rolled my eyes.

We decided to take a walk because it was only late afternoon.
Christian talked about the stores and memories he had from them and I listened to him. It was beautiful here, it really was.
"Wait, we have to buy Gelato at my favorite gelato place."
"Gelato?" I asked and his eyes were twinkling.
"Yes, ice cream. It's right here." Christian said and pointed at a store in front of us. The sign said "Gelato" with pink letters and I smiled as we walked in.
"They have the best gelato you'll ever eat."
"If you say so." I said, smiling at his childish enthusiasm.
I had never seen so many different flavors of ice cream. It was everything from fruit to candy to liquor.
Christian ordered two scoops, coffee and mint and I ordered mint and Oreo.
We took our ice cream bowls and sat down in a booth. "Go ahead, eat."
"You eat." I said and he smirked "I want to see your reaction."
"Fine." I took some of the mint flavored scoop and it was amazingly good. I closed my eyes and tried the Oreo and it was also amazingly good.
I stared at Christian who was smiling "What do they put in the ice cream?" but he didn't answer.
I licked at the spoon and focused on my ice cream when I felt his stare on me.
"Why are you staring?" I said and licked the ice cream off my spoon.
"You're making me go crazy."
I laughed "What? I'm just eating ice cream."
He rolled his eyes "You're licking the ice cream."
"What?" I said but I knew perfectly well what he meant and I could tell that he knew that I was aware of it.
Christian moved so that we were sitting on the same side of the table.
He whispered "Maybe we could take this friends with benefits a step further?"
I licked my spoon "What do you mean?" He placed his hand on my leg and moved it towards my sensitive area and I tensed.
"We try to have sex at different places like a public toilet for example."
"This is just an excuse for having sex everywhere, all the time." I stated and he smirked "You make me so hard it's painful."
"Interesting." I said and finished my ice cream. "I need to use the toilet." I said and gave him a light slap on his leg as I moved his hand.
I stood up and walked to the toilet. There was no one there and I opened a toilet to see if it was fresh when Christian entered.
I walked inside one, they was actually quite big and this one was fresh. Christian locked the door and pushed me against the wall placing kisses on the side of my neck. "You taste mint and coffee." I mumbled. It tasted really good.
He unbelted his pants pulling them to his knees. Same with underwear. I did the same thing with my shorts and my panties. The condom was on.
I grabbed his penis and guided it to my vagîna where he entered. Our bodies slammed to the wall as Christian went deeper with every thrust and then he slowed down. I was so close, this was torture, I couldn't breathe. I dug my nails in his back making him go faster and then we were there. I dug my nails deeper and Christian pushed me harder against the wall. I was above the ground now and then in an out breath I was standing on the floor with Christians face resting at my shoulder. "This is dangerously good." Christian murmured to my neck and I rested my head at the wall. I just had sex at a public toilet and we had loud sex. I couldn't help but smile because it was so far from what I would have done a week ago. Christian has changed me and I didn't know if it was for the worse or for the better.
We snuck out of the toilet and an elderly lady gave us a dirty look but we didn't care. We ran all the way to his car and Christian drove me home.
"Where am I supposed to meet you tomorrow?"
"Walters Hotel Milano and be there by 18. Just ask for me in the reception."
"Okay. Don't pick me up then."
"Sorry princess, I can't but I'll make it up to you." Christian said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
"Don't forget to try this on." He said and gave me the bag from the lingerie affair.
I rolled my eyes and took the bag from him.
I took out the thing from the bag as soon as I had locked my door.
It was black, sexy lingerie. I tried it on and it was really tricky to get in and I looked like a stripper. I laughed at the costume and then I texted a picture to Christian who replied immediately.
C: "You look amazing."
Me: "Do you have any idea how difficult it was to get in this thing?"
C: "That's why I'll help you get it off the next time you wear it. ;)"
I could see his eyes twinkling as he wrote this and I rolled my eyes before putting my phone down.