A brunch

"Do you want something? Tea? Coffee? Water?" I asked when he closed the door.
"Water's fine."
I nodded and I walked into the kitchen to get a bottle of water. When I returned to the living room he was no longer there instead he was standing on the balcony looking down at the street. I felt an urge to hug him from behind but instead I just stood beside him. "Dance with me." Christian said and turned towards me.
I was about to protest because there was no music but then I heard the low and slow music. I put my hands on his shoulders and he rested his hands on my back. I leaned my head against his chest. We took small steps around the balcony and then Christian put his face in my neck. He placed a few kisses on my neck and unzipped my dress as we danced inside. He was still placing kisses on my neck and I started unbuttoning his shirt then I took his belt off. Christian turned me around and took off his pants at the same time because I could now feel his hard length against my back. He helped me out of my dress and then took my bra off.
A few kisses on my neck and I let out a moan as he massaged my breast. We let our underwear fall to the floor. Christian carried me into the bedroom where he laid me down on the bed.
His eyes were twinkling as he parted my legs and put them beside him. He was sitting on his knees and grabbed my legs to pull me closer. I gasped as our genitals touched and with one move he thrust through making me scream in pleasure.

Afterwards I pushed myself further against him and Christian put an arm around me. "Christian?" I asked and he hummed. "I'm only here for two more weeks and none of us wants a relationship?" I bit my lip but he couldn't see because we were spooning.
"Your point?"
"We could be friends with benefits. No feelings, no broken hearts, just sex." I really wanted to see his reaction but I couldn't turn around.
"Like sex buddies?"
I was about to take it back because it was stupid when he said "That sounds great, princess."
I smiled and a few minutes later we were both asleep.

In the morning I turned to look at Christian and kissed him lightly on the mouth. He opened one eye "You're not going to kick me out?"
I looked like I hesitated but then I answered "Nah, we're 'friends' now."
"I'll take a shower then." Christian said and jumped out of bed. He was naked.
I knew he worked out but I didn't know that his àss was so perfect.
"Holmes, stop staring at my àss." Christian said and closed the door but he left it a bit open, like an invitation.
I stretched a bit because I was quite sore from yesterday before I walked into the bathroom. The shower was on and I pulled the shower curtain away.
"Mind if I join?"
"It depends." Christian said and smirked. I took some soap and started lather him. I moved my hands to his àss and grabbed it firmly and he tensed. "I really wanted to do this." and then I kissed him as I moved my hands to his dîck making him moan. He started fingering me, with one finger first and then with two fingers. I could feel him smirking and I grabbed his àss again, we were still kissing and then I pulled away to breathe.

He lowered himself down and started licking me. I pulled my hands through his hair as he started to lick me more intense until I came. "God, Christian." I moaned and at the same time I came he kissed me and I moaned in his mouth before he pulled away.
"Claire. You're to sexiest woman I've ever met." His eyes looked like melted chocolate more than ever.
"And you're the devil." I said as he stepped out of the shower leaving me to clean myself up.

At eleven we arrived to the brunch in Christian's black Maserati.
Christian put his arm around my waist pulling me closer and whispered "If I'm the devil then you're Hell's angel."
I rolled my eyes as we walked into the dining room together.
My mother looked happy and gave me a big smile. "Hello guys." Celine said and pulled André with her. She was wearing a yellow dress with a bow on the back. Fitted her very well.
"Hello Celine, you look lovely." Christian said and then turned to André, whispering something. I looked at them before whispering to Celine.
"I'm whispering because he's whispering." and she smiled, whispering back "Okay. That's not childish at all."
"What did you whisper to Celine?" Christian asked when we left to take some brunch. "What did you whisper to André?"
He smirked "Okay, well played." and then he stopped. I looked where he was looking and all I could see was a couple watching us. "I'll see you at the table." Christian said and then he was gone.
"Hi Rachel." I said as I grabbed a plate.
"Oh, hi darling. What's happening between you and Christian?"
We made our way to the buffet where everything you can imagine was served.
Fruit, scramble eggs, pancakes, cake, cereals, bacon, juices, everything.
"You left together and you arrive together, can't tell me there's nothing." Rachel said raising an eyebrow at me.
"It's not a relationship. I'm only here for two more weeks and I don't want a relationship so we're friends with benefits." I said as I poured myself a cup of coffee and then I looked at Rachel. She looked skeptic "What?" I asked.
"I just don't want you to get your heart broken."
"I won't. We're both aware of the 'rules', no feelings, no broken hearts."
Rachel gave me doubtful smile "Okay. You know best." but I knew she didn't agree with me.
"Where is he now?"
I looked around the room and then I spotted him. He was discussing something with the couple and he didn't look happy at all. I guessed it was his parents and just like that he turned around and walked towards me.
"There he is." I answered Rachel but she was talking with Marc.

We sat down at a table close to Rachel and Marc. "Sorry for that." He muttered and I ate a strawberry. "No need to say sorry but you could explain why you're upset."
Christian sighed and took a pancake from me "Get your own food." I said and slapped his hand. He smirked but then he said "Do you have any plans for Monday and Tuesday?"
"No, guess not." I glanced at Christian who was watching me and I was about to tell him to stop watching me when I ate but he started rambling "Okay because there's this ball on Tuesday that I need to attend. And if I don't have a date I need to go with, whatever, I want to go with you. Of course, I'll pay for the dress and shoes and whatever and..."
I squeezed his hand making him stop rambling and then I looked straight in his eyes "I'll be your date."
Christian looked relived but then he sighed again and mumbled "And my parents want to eat lunch with you tomorrow because you're my girlfriend."
"Oh." was everything I said.
"Are you okay with that?" He asked and I nodded asking "What's our story? How did we meet? How long have we been dating?"
"Oh, right. I'll figure it out till tomorrow."
I raised an eyebrow while smiling but I didn't say anything about it.
This will be interesting but at the same time it was not what I thought. I didn't want to be an actress in a lie. Basically I just wanted to have sex so this better not complicate things.