A night out and about

We took a taxi to the dress shop and it was not like a normal store. As soon as we entered a girl appeared "Welcome, have you booked?"
Rachel answered "Yes, we're with Celine Adams."
"This way." She (or Josephine) said and we followed her through the (huge) store. It was really big and fancy and no doubt it was really expensive. I could never afford a dress from here but Celine's soon to be husband, André, was wealthy so he would pay everything. She was living the dream, yes.
"CLAIRE!! GASH, I've missed you so so much!!" Celine screamed out when we walked into our fitting room. We hugged each other and when we let go I said "I've missed you too!! I can't believe you're getting married! It's sick! I really want to meet your Prince Charming."
We laughed and Rachel said "I hope his friends are as nice as him." and we laughed again. "Some are but enough about André, for now. I want to see you in your dresses." Josephine was standing beside us, probably waiting for us to finish hugging. "Yes. The dresses are behind these doors."
We entered the rooms and Celine took a seat at the sofa just outside the small rooms.
There was a dress hanging on the wall, it was baby blue with wide straps. It was beautiful. The dress fit me perfect and it was hugging my waist nicely. "Are you done Rachel?" I asked and she answered "Yes" and then we stepped out from the small rooms. Celine looked at us with a big smile. "You're so beautiful and perfect! Oh, I'm not going to cry." She said but her eyes were a little red.

So after we were done with the dress fitting, Rachel needed to make it a bit shorter we headed down to the city. We were going to eat diner together and just talk.
We picked a restaurant named Santiago's where I ordered a pasta dish, Rachel ordered a salad and Celine ordered something with seafood.
"So how did he propose? You haven't told us?" I asked and Celine smiled. "We had brunch at a restaurant like we use to at Sundays and then he suddenly popped the question and I said yes."
"God, it's so dreamy. Like you eat brunch together, he's handsome and nice, he cares about you, he's rich and he's really a Prince Charming." Rachel said and I agreed. Their relationship was dreamy.
Our food arrived and it looked and smelled delicious. "Right, before I forget. We're going to have a rehearsal dinner the day before the wedding so you'll get to meet André's best men. "Oo, are they hot?" Rachel asked.
"Quite. They're like André in some ways."
"Rich and handsome? I want." Rachel said.
I took some pasta and Rachel continued talking "Speaking of hot, we met a really hot lifeguard today."
Celine smiled "Did he save you?"
I looked disapprovingly at Rachel "He could have been hot if he wasn't such an ass."
"Oh, right. Tell me now." Rachel said as she remembers."
"He said that we tried to hit on him and that we just played beach tennis to get his attention and that we were really bad players. Such an cocky idiot."
"We don't like cocky idiots." Celine stated with her mouth full and I nodded.

The clock was almost eleven when we left the restaurant.
Outside we stopped to wait for a taxi and Celine said "So you're single now Rachel? What are you going to do about it?"
Rachel smiled smugly "I'll party hard until I find one. I thought I'd bring Claire with me tomorrow."
"What?" I asked and looked at her but she just laughed.
"Sounds great, Claire you really have to get laid." Celine said and they laughed again.
I raised my eyebrows but couldn't help but smile at them.
The three taxis arrived and we said goodnight "Don't forget, we're going to party hard tomorrow." Rachel screamed through the window.

My apartment was dark and I sat at the balcony listening to the sound of the waves and looking at people walking and at the lights from fishing boats. It was peaceful, I guessed it wouldn't be this peaceful tomorrow with Rachel.

She was eight o'clock when there was a knock on the door. I slept to ten and ate breakfast. Then I took a swim in the ocean, ate lunch, went grocery shopping and spent almost two hours trying to find something to wear or something I wanted to wear. I decided to wear my little black dress with lace details and a pair of high heels. I was actually really excited for tonight, it would be fun.
"Let's go darling. And get drunk." Rachel said. She was wearing a white dress, nothing special but uncomfortable short. We walked to a club nearby my house and the dance floor was already filled. The music was loud and Rachel screamed "Dancing is only fun if you're drunk. I'll buy a lot of shots." I nodded and took a seat at a table looking around. She returned a few minutes later with a plate filled with shots. "To friendship." She said and I answered "To friendship." We emptied our glasses and I could feel the burning liquor in my throat. It was making me warm and relaxed. Soon we had emptied the whole plate and I screamed "We need to dance."
The bartender passed us and put down two drinks at our table "From the gentlemen over there." I look where he pointed and I saw two men looking at us. I waved at them and they saw it as an invitation to join us at our table.
"Thank you for the drinks." I said to one of them and he smiled. "I'm Filippo and this is Alex." I smiled back "I'm Claire and this is Rachel." But Rachel wasn't here anymore she was on the dance floor with the Alex-guy.
Filippo and I finished our drinks and headed to the dance floor. It was filled with people and it was really warm. Filippo was behind me and I started swaying my hips to the music. He put his hands on my waist and swayed with me. I could feel him against me and he lowered his mouth whispering in my ear. "You're..." I interrupted him by pushing me harder against him. He was hard now and I smiled to myself.
Suddenly I saw a familiar face at a table, he was looking around at the dance floor. Filippo kissed me on my neck and I lifted my hands to put them around his neck still pushing me against him and swaying my hips. I looked at the man with the familiar face and we got eye contact for a second and then I realized it was the lifeguard. I was filled with anger again and I turned to Filippo. "Don't stop." He whispered and I whispered back "Ladies room. See you in a minute."
I pushed him away and with some or a lot of alcohol in me I made my way towards the lifeguard. His brown hair was styled and he was wearing black jeans and a white shirt. "Isn't it Mr.Lifeguard who thinks every girl tries to get his attention?" I said, only slurring a bit.
At first he looked surprised then he smirked. "I was wrong about you. You're a hot player."
"Ha, you're such a..." I took a few steps back to keep my balance because the only thing I saw was black spots. A strong arm grabbed me by my waist and in a second we were outside and the spots disappeared. "Hey, how are you?"
"I'm fine." I muttered and made an attempt to walk inside but I stumbled backwards and he caught me.
"I think you've had enough drinks. Let me take you home. Can you walk?"
I looked at him before smiling "Nope, can't walk so I can't go home."
In one swift move he picked me off the ground and was now carrying me.
"Where to Miss?"
"Claire." I said but instead of letting me down when I didn't answer he started walking. "Let me down."
"Nope." He said and I threw my head back in frustration making him smile.
After ten minutes or so we were outside my apartment and he let me down. "How did you know?" I asked and he gave me my keys where my address was written. We took the elevator to my home and I opened the door and he remained in the door opening. "Yes, I should get going if you don't need..."
"I need to get laid and I'm horny." I said before realizing I said that out loud. I blame it on the alcohol. He looked amused "You're still a bit drunk?" I smiled and before he could protest I pushed him against the wall then I planted a few kisses on his neck. He grabbed my butt which I saw as an invitation so I steered him through the kitchen towards my bedroom. We were standing in front of my bed now and I began unbuttoning his shirt while I followed the lines of his muscles with my hands. I let my hand walk down to his belt and I took it off, kneeling down while taking his pants off. I looked up at him and smiled before pushing him onto the bed. I climbed up at him and took a seat on his stomach like I was riding a horse. His eyes were twinkling as he took off my dress. He grabbed me by my waist, pulled me against him and rolled over so he was on top and I was on my stomach. He kissed my hair and then he took of my bra and we rolled over again so I was on my back. "You're beautiful. I was so wrong." He whispered while staring into my eyes. He lowered himself down and placed kisses all the way down to my panties. He looked up at me and I nodded excited. "Wait, I don't know your name?" I said.
He smirked "Christian." and he bit my panties pulling them off with his teeth and then slowly crawling his way up towards me but then I rolled him over so he was on his back.
I threw his underwear away and he was hard and big. I took a hard grip around his d*ck making him groan. I moved my hands up and down while squeezing sometimes and his breathing was hard. You have a condom?" I asked and he gave me one. I put it one and he rolled me over and his smirk was back. "Now it's my time to make you suffer."
I stared at him as he placed his tongue at my p*ussy, I gasped for air and I whispered "Christian, I need you now. Like now."
He smiled "Ready?" and when I nodded, he thrust through. I threw my legs around him, squeezing him and he started going back and forward slow and then faster. We breathed loud and fast and I grabbed his hair pulling his face between my boobs. He went faster and faster and he started kissing my neck and I then I let out a small scream of pleasure. "Are you almost there?" I asked and he nodded with a big smile and I turned him over while jumping up and down. He was whispering "Oh, Claire, Claire." And suddenly he held his breath and then he let out a loud groan and exhausted I rolled off him.
We laid there trying to caught our breath when Christian said "Where have you been all my life?"
He took the blanket and put it over us. I was so tired and I was almost asleep when I felt him behind me. I decided to let him because I loved spooning.